• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: 358/2 Days RACE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasAi

( note: playing it so no time to see if this is up already but if it is, soor!! and send a brotha a link!)

I thought it be cool to see who on KH-siders finish the game first!!! just a little fun:tongue:.

so tell use what day are you one?

me on, day 172 mission 51:cool:

Note: this is a race for the English DS copy!! if you beat the Japanese copy it does not count:31:

OK this how we will know if some one is tell the truth after.when I beet the game i will go though and see who beat the game 1st, 2nd etc. I will ask them a Question that only some one who has beaten the game will know. then i will rank every one.
( this just a friendly game your not going to get any thing by saying you beat it first when you didn't, so be honest. it would be really cool to see who really does)

ps. there no bulletproof way to tell if some is being honest or not, so lets hope for the best (if you have an idea let me know)

pss. near the end of the game pay very close on whats going one i will ask really HARD Questions!

psss. when you finish put the date and time. It be a lot easier if you send them to me in a message, that way no can see who finish first till i put them up, this way ppl will be more honest.

Last edited:
S

Shadow Soldier

What if people had the ROM couple days before the english. There's no way to tell if they're being legit or not.

JerrodDRagon

How long has it taken someone to beaten the game. I'm on hour 10 and it seems like I'm not even half way done.

S

Shadow Soldier

I think I'm on hour 14 or something, day 190 something I think.

Karutomaru

Banned
I'm taking my time with this game and savoring the moment. And good god is this game long. Mission 51?! I'm barely almost there.

RoxasAi

Finished but didn't pay much attention >->.

who did you beat it if it has not come out in Australia yet....(im sure it has not) Release Date: 22/10/2009 in Australia is what the their EB games website say.

Any way ya i got the game when it came out, I been playing almost none stop and im only on mission 57....... this is a long game:31::dizzy::lol::cry::36:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
If I beat it already, I would be extremely disappointed.

I'm taking my time.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
are you kidding me

people have beaten the game already?

it's only been out for 2 days?

unless they played nonstop for 42 hours thats ridiculous

g.narron

i hardly played it yeasterday idky but im on day 77 i plan to get to 100 somthin 2night well after school im in art class tonight

dan99iel

who did you beat it if it has not come out in Australia yet....(im sure it has not) Release Date: 22/10/2009 in Australia is what the their EB games website say.

Any way ya i got the game when it came out, I been playing almost none stop and im only on mission 57....... this is a long game:31::dizzy::lol::cry::36:

I imported the game from America :3.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
im on day 122 hurcules world

EDIT!!!: I just went from 122 to 149 big skip XD

Last edited:

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Day 193, 22 hours of gameplay. I'm in no rush, attempting to complete each mission 100% and doing all the extra missions, along with alternating my panel every every mission or two.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I just finished,
Gotta say, Never cried in a game before T.T

Sora's Sacrifice in Kh1 didn't make you cry? :-(
Anyway, I'm like in last place; I'm only at Day 95. Maybe I'll get a huge skip in days though soon. :)

S

Shadow Soldier

Sora's Sacrifice in Kh1 didn't make you cry? :-(
Anyway, I'm like in last place; I'm only at Day 95. Maybe I'll get a huge skip in days though soon. :)

You do. Quite a bit.

Sora's sacrifice wasn't that bad, when they made him as a heartless, I sorta found the humor side of it.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
You do. Quite a bit.

Sora's sacrifice wasn't that bad, when they made him as a heartless, I sorta found the humor side of it.

Well, I do admit Donald running slowly towards Sora yelling his name was kind of funny, but the music made me tear up. :)

S

Shadow Soldier

If they made it so you don't play as a heartless right away... it would've been good. Like, you get the impression Sora is dead, but they didn't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back