• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh 358/2days memory scene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jlk2009

hey guys sorry if this already been posted:embarassed: but i was wondering what you guys thought about what exactly is going in this scene : YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358 2 Days English Dubbed cutscene 08: Xion's Nightmare on Destiny Islands

because like i no its supposed be ad ream but but you can clearly see roxas fleeing the island when riku found xion YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Cutscenes 09 - Roxas Passes By (English) soo i can t be dream right?? if not how did they get on destiny island soo im confused ....:dizzy:

Alex123

i dont feel comfortable revealing that information
hey guys sorry if this already been posted:embarassed: but i was wondering what you guys thought about what exactly is going in this scene : YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358 2 Days English Dubbed cutscene 08: Xion's Nightmare on Destiny Islands

because like i no its supposed be ad ream but but you can clearly see roxas fleeing the island when riku found xion YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Cutscenes 09 - Roxas Passes By (English) soo i can t be dream right?? if not how did they get on destiny island soo im confused ....:dizzy:
Xion had a nightmare of Riku's memories (and was never explained how this even happened) and then riku found her and roxas ran because she was with riku, which would have made her a traitor. But this is just my interpretation of it, maybe i am waaaayyy off

UrMyKingdomHeart

As for my interpretation of it...The whole scene "Snarl of Memory" was just a dream of Xion about Riku(How did it happen? i dunno). Now about Roxas running to RTC, he was just sent on Destiny Island on a mission. I think he didn't notice Riku with Xion.

Guilded.Raven

Ugh... That scene SERIOUSLY screwed with my head... I watched it, like, 12 times to try and figure it out and the only place it got me was a migrane and... well, more questions...

Oh, and, btw, WHY THE HECK DID XION TURN TO RIKU!?!... T-T

UrMyKingdomHeart

Ugh... That scene SERIOUSLY screwed with my head... I watched it, like, 12 times to try and figure it out and the only place it got me was a migrane and... well, more questions...

Oh, and, btw, WHY THE HECK DID XION TURN TO RIKU!?!... T-T

Well, anything can happen in a dream right? XD.... Maybe because she got a little memory of Riku from Riku's connection to Sora?
Anyway, I wanna know why Zexion was in it too.. :/

slmcknett

It was Xion the whole time experiencing one of Riku's memories somehow. Anyway, since she is just a doll made to mimic her appearance on the memories of others, she begins to take on Riku's form, because it was his memory. But in the end, she turns into her original form, Sora. And that wasn't the real Destiny Islands; it was inside Castle Oblivion if I recall correctly. Remember, at the end of Chain of Memories, Riku told the King that he wasn't going to go home until he got rid of the darkness inside of him; and that doesn't happen until the ending of KH2.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i beleive it was riku's memories of sora and xion's "memories" of sora that were colliding causing her to experience riku's past in castle oblivion

as you all should know, xion and roxas are connected by sora through roxas is sora's nobody and xion is a doll made to incorporate the keyblades powers as her own

now taking into thought this connection, i believe that since xion seemed to have a lot of missions in DI, and then she started to have deams, the connection allowed roxas to see the dream, believing HE was on a mission to DI which led to how roxas appeared in the dream

next is zexion, like i said (or meant) riku's memories of sora and castle oblivion were stronger, which affected xion, showing her riku's time with zexion in the castle's fake destiny islands, but thats another story

so yada yada yada, memories affect each other so riku's memories of sora caused xion to change into sora for the first time, BUT this is merely what i believe though

Last edited by a moderator:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Eh, I really think you guys are making out of this far too much XD;

Roxas and Xion were both on Destiny Islands. That's why Roxas was screwed over too - he was affected due to the close proximity but then took his leave.
Xion, for whatever reasons, managed to get hold of some of Riku's own Memories - be it from Castle Oblivion or from before (as she relates to the Oblivion more than the Oathkeeper at the end). As she's mostly Sora oriented, if only because those are the Memories she had the most of, it all got messed up and she had the weird dream in which she transformed both into Riku and then into Sora
Once Roxas took his leave, Xion calmed down some to see the dream with Axel and Roxas, and then managed to wake up

All of a sudden, it's not all that complicated, is it? C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back