• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Great trailer and I agree to others' belief that this may be the best KH game yet.

Also love how they chose to release this trailer on Valentine's Day. I see what you did there, Square-Enix~ ;)

Kingdomon

I came and that's all i have to say.

EDIT:
I don't know why, but in the Ursula Battle bit, it looks like KH1 Riku is fighting too...?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I came and that's all i have to say.

EDIT:
I don't know why, but in the Ursula Battle bit, it looks like KH1 Riku is fighting too...?

That is indeed KH1 Sora and Riku fighting Ursula.

Mr Yippie

yeah thats what made me think its a coop arena fight

also inb4 Frollo falls off that ledge when he summons the bat and everyone gets mad

TepidShark

Awards
Surprised Symphony of Sorcery is an actual world and not their excuse to put in a rhythm mini-game. It was hard to tell from the gameplay video but it sounded like they may have used the original recording of the Nutcracker Suite from Fantasia. If not, it is a very good soundalike.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Surprised Symphony of Sorcery is an actual world and not their excuse to put in a rhythm mini-game. It was hard to tell from the gameplay video but it sounded like they may have used the original recording of the Nutcracker Suite from Fantasia. If not, it is a very good soundalike.

My memory of that song is good, so it has to be a sound alike.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Don't forget that there's all the hearts inside him that may cause Sora's heart to break (yeah, Data-Sora could handle it, but what about real Sora? That is one of the main points of Coded; to see if Sora would be able to handle the pain of all those connected to his heart).

I think that's what the end of the trailer is. And I have to tell you... I haven't been this excited for the game yet. :3

Indeed it was a major point. There is one thing though Data-Naminé didn't take into consideration and Data-Sora had not to cope with this:
It appears very likely that the Mysterious Figure is sort of "stalking" Sora and with Xehanort in the mix he'll most likely disrupt everything.

So Sora could cope with all the pain if he had the same circumstances than Data-Sora, but there are Xehanort and the Mysterious Figure interfering, that may have more than just a slight impact.

---

Anyways, time for some more pics I took out of the trailer with some spoiler-potential, ;) :

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm gonna be honest: I choked up a little seeing Terra and Aqua in the trailer ;w;

all my creys <3

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I apologize in advance for double-post.

Just showing off the last three images because board wouldn't let me do more than 10.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So it is the throne where Roxas and the Organization sit.

That's what I suspect. It is the throne that formerly belonged to Roxas.

That room also isn't really occupied necessarily by the Organization members. In the highest throne sits Master Xehanort, left to him Ansem SoD and right Xemnas as far as fellow forum member Australian_Riku could decipher.
The guy right beside Xemnas on the low throne may be Xigbar/Braig but that isn't completely seeable (at least to me).

EDIT:
@Shadowrelm 150:

Since when does TWTNW have lights on the floor and blue backgrounds?

Awards

The Nutcracker Suite... is going to make battles fantastic.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's TWTNW, actually, you can tell from the building in the top left corner. That and we know from the final Xemnas battle that the buildings/worlds have those black and white stripe designs in them, so it appears that the ground has been torn up. Not sure where they're supposed to be (with that blue stuff in the background), perhaps outside TCTNW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back