• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku/Sora-Rule

I GIVE IN! (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

a few months ago, I wasn't looking forward to DDD for certain reasons, such as the dream eaters. but I have now given in after watching the new trailer. watch it people!!!! if you don't understand Japanese (like me) you won't understand everything until they release the translations. but some stuff seems so mind blowing just from those 9 minutes alone, I have VERY high hopes for this game.

They only thing that could bring me down from cloud 9 right now about this, is if they can't get A LOT of voice actors to return.

For starters, In the last trailer, we only saw 1 character from the world based on Tron Legacy, but NOW they released the main character from that movie. from Clu, to Kevin Flynn, to SAM FLYNN. Who else wants Jeff Bridges in a KH game? hahahaha.

Also, the Hunchback of Notre Dame is one of my top favorite Disney movies, to get Demi More, Kevin Kline, Tom Hulce, Charles Kimbrough, and Jason Alexander to voice Esmeralda, Phoebus, Quasimodo, Victor and Hugo respectively. sadly because Mary Wicks (Laverne) and Tony Jay (Frollo) have passed always, it'll be interesting to see who they get to voice them. Though I did read online that Jim Cummings may be voicing Frollo.

anyway, as for my final voice acting note that I would LOVE, Check for my next thread, titled Do YOu like this? #5, though the mods might change the name.

so what are you excited and least excited for with this game?

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Re: New Worlds Shown in trailer?

I noticed that Yen Sid's clothing design may be based off mickey's in Fantasia. Oh, and they did show The World That Never Was.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Re: New Worlds Shown in trailer?

I noticed that Yen Sid's clothing design may be based off mickey's in Fantasia. Oh, and they did show The World That Never Was.

I don't understand what you mean by this....Yen Sid's always had the same attire.

Dclone

So much WTF going on here. I'm very excited Flynn, Sam & Quorra are part of the Tron world. I will lose my s**t if my wife Olivia Wilde is voicing her character. And the end. Just....no words. No.....words.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Where can I watch a subbed one? When I go to the official Square Enix vid I can't turn on captions or anything??

There are no subtitles there. We'll add subs to our video as soon as we get them from the lovely Miss goldpanner~

Does anyone know where you can download this in high quality?

The official site.

deep_but_stupid

Can't wait to boot up my laptop tomorrow to watch subbed, captions won't show on my phone. Also how much mind blow in one trailer!!! Mega hyped !!! So many interesting interpretations and little bits here on the forums that I didn't even see first time round, shall have to watch 4 or 5 times over in the morning :-D !!!

-Roxas-XIII-

So EPIC!
I really dislike the dream eaters, they look so stupid. And TBH, I've never cared for the look of the gameplay... ...but the story! Cut-scenes look AMAZING! I cant wait to watch the playthroughs!

Blobbit

Awards
Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet or not, but what do you guys think that those icy looking worlds and that factory looking worlds are? They're on the gameplay part. On the part where Sora's spinning and doing an attack, you can see a rainbow coming out of a rock on the side, like on a poster or something(5:39). I have no idea, but the factory looking world just has sort of a Toy Story vibe too it...Except I have no idea where it could be. There was a big 5A though.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Re: I GIVE IN! (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

For starters, In the last trailer, we only saw 1 character from the world based on Tron Legacy, but NOW they released the main character from that movie. from Clu, to Kevin Flynn, to SAM FLYNN. Who else wants Jeff Bridges in a KH game? hahahaha.

Except it most likely wouldn't be Jeff Bridges. Around 9 times out of time, you'd rarely get the original to voice themselves in a video game. This is mainly for Live Action Movies, when they are made into games.

Johnny Depp didn't voice Jack Sparrow in KH2, and I would guess they may get the same guy who voiced Kevin and CLU in Tron:EVOLUTION.

He does such a great job, it really sounds just alike.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The world with the rainbow is symphony of sorcery (or Fantasia), as for the factory one I have no idea.

αsiя

space coke
No Jeff Bridges, no buy.

I am aware that we won't most likely do it, great trailer btw

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet or not, but what do you guys think that those icy looking worlds and that factory looking worlds are? They're on the gameplay part. On the part where Sora's spinning and doing an attack, you can see a rainbow coming out of a rock on the side, like on a poster or something(5:39). I have no idea, but the factory looking world just has sort of a Toy Story vibe too it...Except I have no idea where it could be. There was a big 5A though.

The world with the rainbow is symphony of sorcery (or Fantasia), as for the factory one I have no idea.

There is always the possibility that the Factory one is a part of Traverse Town. I don't believe we've seen the entirety of all the Districts in it.

And there wasn't really a factory in Toy Story.

I keep thinking that the ice area that you mentioned is another part of Fantasia.

Blobbit

Awards
There is always the possibility that the Factory one is a part of Traverse Town. I don't believe we've seen the entirety of all the Districts in it.

And there wasn't really a factory in Toy Story.

I keep thinking that the ice area that you mentioned is another part of Fantasia.

Yeah, now that I look at it it may be an extended part of Traverse Town. But I mean, there's rails, and gift box looking things...I wonder what it could be :eek:

Mr Yippie

the factory has a wall that says "5A"

maybe its a mall or something, some extension of one of the new districts

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Jeff Bridges possibly being in this game makes this even more of a day one purchase for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back