• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Revisit worlds after finishing them?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingroxas

Awards
Didn't exactly know which section to post this in but I was wondering in Kingdom hearts 3D are you able to revisit worlds after finishing them? I'm kinda wondering this cause you don't have a gummy ship in this game, just the dive mechanic.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My brain just imploded. Everything i've ever wanted in a kh game.

It was also available in Re:Coded [laughs]

But this is very exciting. Replayable value for the game just keeps going up.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
[video=youtube;cXb4AIgrPL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXb4AIgrPL0[/video]

See how the boss has so many health bars? This please me. :3

Oh and if you haven't noticed, the post-game Special Portals contain the bosses. I'm not sure if any of them contain obtainable Dream Eaters though...

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;cXb4AIgrPL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXb4AIgrPL0[/video]

See how the boss has so many health bars? This please me. :3

Oh and if you haven't noticed, the post-game Special Portals contain the bosses. I'm not sure if any of them contain obtainable Dream Eaters though...

I believe it is the Secret Portals that contain the bosses, and the Special Portals have rare versions of the Dream Eaters. I'm also not sure if you can catch the Rare Dream Eaters though...

They are a little different, that's why I wanted to point it out. You get different Keyblades for finishing all of one group. The End of Pain for the Special Portals, and the Overdrive for the Secret Portals :)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I know what I'm going to be doing in August. Does anyone know how many secret bosses there are?

Just 1. But then there are all of the Special and Secret Portals as I mentioned. I'm not sure how many special portals there even are, but there would be 11 Secret Portals I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back