• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3DS - Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The twilight thorn bit attacking him in traverse town that makes me think this is NOT a remake.

If it's a new Final Mix or something along those lines, we might yet see the Twilight Thorn bit in KH1 settings, much like how Xemnas showed up to fight Sora in the first Final Mix. They'll add bits to connect the game more to the rest of the series, namely -
Retcon the poor thing's ass.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
A remake of KH2? What?

I'm not sure if this will be a KH1 remake, but if they're reconnecting series that way, then I'm taking it that a KH2 remake will also surface.. since there's two mystery games. Honestly, I'd rather we get two remakes (then KH3) than another side game or "side" game.

Lol.. I wonder if the Twilight Thorn's appearance means nobodies are going to be in KH1, since they obviously existed before KH2 (timeline-wise), but didn't show up in KH1 because Nomura hadn't thought of them yet.

Awards
Wait, I'm confused. I thought it was confirmed for the regular DS? They lied, or is this a new game? :|

Re:Coded is the DS title. It's Days graphics with BbS styled gameplay.

vz7xa1.jpg

nicoleohbugga

αsiя;5102879 said:
This is an entire new game. The one for the DS is Re:coded, this project is for the new Nintendo console, the 3DS and this KH is called Kingdom Hearts 3D (working title).
Oh, damn.. If it was coded, I wasn't going to bother buying the 3DS, but now that it's going to be an entire new game, I have second thoughts.. Ahhhh man.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
If it's a new Final Mix or something along those lines, we might yet see the Twilight Thorn bit in KH1 settings, much like how Xemnas showed up to fight Sora in the first Final Mix. They'll add bits to connect the game more to the rest of the series, namely -
Retcon the poor thing's ass.

I really HOPE not. Let this just be another Data sequence. I am tired of the Retcons. But who knows it might be......

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm not sure if this will be a KH1 remake, but if they're reconnecting series that way, then I'm taking it that a KH2 remake will also surface.. since there's two mystery games. Honestly, I'd rather we get two remakes (then KH3) than another side game or "side" game.

Iono, what they might add could ruin it :\

It's not a remake or a Final Mix of KH1, SE confirmed it to be a new title. /end of that discussion

There was already a Final Mix for KH1.
And where was this confirmed? D:

I am tired of the Retcons

Get out of the franchise, lol

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
What? Why we get a new KH game.
not only is there some recoded thing that is supposed to be for NA but is coming out in Japan first, but now we have yet another past KH game on yet another system that will probably be two hundred dollars. then the BBS trailer comes out and the voices strongly disappoint me. also we have more portable games, i dont even have a PS3 and i would like KH3 to come out on it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I feel bad for HJO now. >_> Well, maybe they will just tell him to talk like he does in KH2 but with better skill like in the BBS trailer as Vanitas

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well its in 3D!!!! WITH NO GLASSES!!!! It can also do your homework. When does the 3DS launch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back