• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3DS - Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Raining Sora's... I kind of want to see that. How long has this inforr been out; and people are already making theories?

This info came out hours ago, it's just the forum has been down. If you went to Gamefaqs then you would of read all of this.

Some people think this is KH1 but it's gonna add more stuff that will sorta reconnect the series together, basically retcon the poo out of KH1. But I doubt that.

a part of me is thinking that recoded is the 3DS game because that would explain the ages of characters, maybe the 3D part was just a bonus of the game and the other game hasnt been announced.
Nope it's confirmed that this is a whole different title that re:coded.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
a part of me is thinking that recoded is the 3DS game because that would explain the ages of characters, maybe the 3D part was just a bonus of the game and the other game hasnt been announced.

it isnt, its a complete new title. <33

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I hope this is a SRK game (Not a SDG game). Play as the three. Do some Kairi-corrections. Make her a good character. Show lots of Namine. Lots of lovely Riku time.

I agree completely minus the Namine bit, she had her time let her fade, other wise loving picking up KH in 3D!!!!!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well I for one am tired of Kairi being neglected in the games.

Neglection can also occur when we get to see her if she's mistreated with how she's written. I'd prefer she's well written and shown less than to be shoved in our faces for no apparent reason. Part of why I think KH1's the lesser of evils in that aspect xD;

Assuming the new info we got about the 3DS game is true? I kind of find it hard to believe they added this much content for Re:Coded. Plus, I don't think they'd have said the game was for the NDS if it's for the 3DS.

loke13

αsiя;5102811 said:
T
Some people think this is KH1 but it's gonna add more stuff that will sorta reconnect the series together, basically retcon the poo out of KH1. But I doubt that.
Highly doubt that also. But does this mean that this is the new "mystery KH" Nomura was talking about?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
So, I'm taking it this is one of the two mystery projects. If that's the case, here's to mystery project #2 being a KH2 remake. Yeah, let's reconnect the series through remakes.. or we could of just done a compilation disk for the current-gen consoles. Either way, I'd rather this be the case than an entirely new game. Let's save all of the new stuff for KH3.

Awards
KH only had one Sora falling from the sky and no Twilight Thorn as shown in the screens.

There's a very real chance that this is KH1.
Or more like "KH1: Final Final Mix + Reverse Rebirth"

That dream we read about in the demo could have occurred prior to Sora's Dive (in other words, directly prior to the start of KH1 when Sora starts having the "weird thoughts."). And then with the Riku-centric portions, my guess is that we may see, as Nomura suggested way back, Riku's time in the Dark Realm a la Reverse Rebirth.

As for why they would do yet another remake of KH1, there's actually boat loads of potential content they could add in light of the new games.
For instance, show Xemnas giving the memories to Vexen to create Xion. Have some additional introspective scenes for Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless to hint at such things as why Xemnas cannot use keyblades, and who, MX or Terra, is in more control of either of them. Throw in some nods to Ven, particularly in any dream sequences, nostalgia in the same way that Sora felt nostalgia staring at the pic of the castle in Deep Jungle, and especially when Sora releases the hearts he contains. Show the creation of Namine (and perhaps extend Roxas' to... elaborate more, if you catch my drift).

Didn't Nomura say recently that he hoped to "put the series into perspective" or something of that nature? This could be it. It could be a game for people who have played the other KH games, serving a sort of purpose to connect the pieces and, of course, hint at the future (Like elaborating more on this "torment.).

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Sign said:
A few hours, give or take.

αsiя;5102811 said:
This info came out hours ago, it's just the forum has been down. If you went to Gamefaqs then you would of read all of this.

That was a rhetorical question my people's. Thanks though. :)

I'm just wondering what importance this game has to the series. I've got nothing...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They could be testing the waters with these new titles. Though this is shaping up to be another Days in the sense that it seems Nomura's throwing a game because Nintendo went down on him.

Though remaking the series up to now is an interesting interpretation to Reconnect. One that sucks but interesting nonetheless. It's like, if this is true, Nomura's not even hiding the fact he fails as a story writer that relies on retcons. He relishes that fact.

loke13

So, I'm taking it this is one of the two mystery projects. If that's the case, here's to mystery project #2 being a KH2 remake. Yeah, let's reconnect the series through remakes.. or we could of just done a compilation disk for the current-gen consoles. Either way, I'd rather this be the case than an entirely new game. Let's save all of the new stuff for KH3.
A remake of KH2? What?

They could be testing the waters with these new titles. Though this is shaping up to be another Days in the sense that it seems Nomura's throwing a game because Nintendo went down on him.

Though remaking the series up to now is an interesting interpretation to Reconnect. One that sucks but interesting nonetheless. It's like, if this is true, Nomura's not even hiding the fact he fails as a story writer that relies on retcons. He relishes that fact.
Lets just wait before we jump the gun.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i really dont want another title like this, it means i have to buy a 3DS which doesnt make me happy, i just think we are going a little off track, hopefully this will bring the side stories to a close and KH3 can come out.

loke13

The twilight thorn bit attacking him in traverse town that makes me think this is NOT a remake.

αsiя

space coke
Wait, I'm confused. I thought it was confirmed for the regular DS? They lied, or is this a new game? :|

This is an entire new game. The one for the DS is Re:coded, this project is for the new Nintendo console, the 3DS and this KH is called Kingdom Hearts 3D (working title).

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
hes been talkin aboot the mystery game for a while, i dun think thats it.

the site says that the shots arent final. it could be the actual game has nuthin to do with any of this, they just wanted to give an impressive tease.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
3DS is its own game. Re:coded is on the NDS. KH3DS speaks for itself.

I'm excited for this game despite knowing nothing except a bunch of Sora's rain from the sky. And that Riku runs. :D -nods head- Mmhmm. Riku. And Twilight Thorn. And some Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back