• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3DS - Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ActingDude17

re:coded most definitely is what nomura meant when he said that.

When he made the "do something for the American fans" comment? His wording is very interesting. He wanted to do "something" for the NA fans. "Something" doesn't have to be grand or huge. It could be as simple as announcing KH3D here first, and us even receiving it, when we haven't received remakes like KHFM and KH2FM in the past. If you read my conjectures, I think it's going to be an awesome game. We'll appreciate that "something" SE did fully when we play the game.

KingdomSoul333, that is just an idea people are playing around with. It is not confirmed at all. Square Enix has said very little about the game, pretty much all of these past few posts are pure guesswork.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
but its clear re:coded was only made so that it na fans could play it. it releasing in japan is just so they dun get mad or somethin.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I wonder if it is a remake will they do it on KH1 AND KH2 this is reconnect after all.

If it is a re-make of KH it's very well possible they'd do a KH2. I'd imagen that they'd want to do all the main titles.

ActingDude17

Dogenzaka puts it into perspective well. That's really all we know. Square Enix is keeping tight-lipped on this project. But why? I have a feeling this title is going to have some degree of significance.

We have the fact this is a 3DS Kingdom Hearts game to go on, but also this quote from Square Enix's announcement they made on their website in describing the game:

"Get to better know all the familiar and beloved characters through this title."

This makes it sound like a remake to me. In a remake, you know the general deal, but you get to know things better. Some things aren't completely new, but more detail is added. You have a better understanding. What also stands out to me in this phrasing is the word "all". Square Enix could very well be literal with that statement. KH3D could tie together all the characters we have come to know. It could...reconnect?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
a 3DS cart is only 2 GB, they can't do a remake of everythin guys.

not remakes in the normal sense anyway.

ActingDude17

Fine, HeartSeams. KH3D then KHII3D. They'll need to stretch out all the time they need between now and KH3. Plus, the fan community is getting fed up with side games. Square Enix could quite possibly be turning to (quality, let's hope) remakes.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
id rather have a side game than just a pointless remake.
and there's only one game, not two.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i dont think it will be a remake, i think it will show a lot of the same scenes from the games and probably even the worlds but i think it will go way more in depth with what it is all about, maybe throw terra, aqua, and ven in there somewhere too.

ActingDude17

there's only one game, not two.

I know that. I was responding to your comment that 3DS carts only hold 2 GB. My guess was this is only a remake of KH, and not of both KH and KHII, as some have been speculating. KH3DII would come at a later date (hypothetically), not only to pull everything in the series together, but to bide SE time to develop KHIII.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
yeah they're not going to be like that. if they revisit kh1 or kh2 at all they wont be in a kind of form you'd classify as a remake. that isnt really a 'brand new' title.

ActingDude17

Okay then. Explain every other side game in the series having an original subtitle. Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, coded, and Birth by Sleep.

Can we both agree that this was the title Nomura was referring to when he said something along the lines of "we have a game planned that will tie together coded, 358/2 Days, and Birth by Sleep"?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Kingdom Hearts 3D is a tentative title, heck, on the Nintendo site they just list it as "Kingdom Hearts franchise".

it'll get an acutal title later.

it probably revisits a few key moments in the series, seieing them under new light, with multiple haracters as an attempt to connect everything together for kh3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back