• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3DS - Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wasnt it said that nomura was going to e3? D:

gosox333

@Grass

I really like how that sounds and fits together with what Nomura has said. It's a strong theory that would be pretty cool to see come to fruition.

But it seems a litte ambitious for a handheld title. If this new game were to play out like you've suggested, it would have to cover the stories of: KH1, COM, KH2, 358/2 Days, (Coded?), and segments, if not all, of BBS.

I know this 3DS has some kickass horsepower, but I just can't see a single handheld game covering all of that, along with new plot points. Admittedly, I have no idea what the tech specs for the 3DS are, but it still sounds like too much.

I'd love to be wrong, though. It's an interesting idea.

ActingDude17

I think the way we view handhelds is going to change completely upon the release of the 3DS, gosox. Expect the unexpected.

I'm going to go out on a limb based on Grass's theory and some of my own, and say that what is now tentatively called Kingdom Hearts: 3D will be Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Oh yeesh. Still trying to wrap my head around all this but I do like Grass's idea. Raining Soras, Riku in Traverse Town, etc. peaked my curiosity though getting a 3DS isn't on the table just yet.

Ralz

Well, there goes my allowance. I'll do it, though, because its KH, and I'm such a blind, little fanboy.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
heheh

i just watched nintendos conference
im getting a 3ds no doubt

@ grass

all of kh in 1 game
sounds good

denizenofevil

I like your theory Grass. For now, I'm going to put my faith in that idea and hope that this game will be worth the extra handheld I may buy (I'm sooo glad I only bought a used DS lite).

ActingDude17

I want a 3DS as well for multiple reasons, and KH3D has the potential to be awesome, but I also want the PSP BBS bundle. Today's E3 developments made my wallet cry out in pain.

αsiя

space coke
Well the 3DS still doesn't have a release date or an official price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back