• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 4 Future Intro?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AgustD

Awards
What do you think would be a good future Intro?
Of course you keep Utada Hikaru but I would feature The Weeknd. I feel both of their voices would match up well.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Think that the opening would be a recap of KH3 and MoM. As well as the Shibuya game if that isn't the plot for KH4.

As for music a new song would be ideal. Either from Utada or a new singer

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
  1. Utada song is a must. She spoiled us for KH3 with 2 different songs, so I'm not sure if I would want a remix in the intro and the normal version of the song as the end theme... maybe she can give us 3 songs? An intro, ending, and middle theme (sung by Kairi like 1000 Words in FFX-2, I think that would tie into the whole melody thing in her game).
  2. I don't want a recap of the Xehanort saga. I rather they channel KH1 and approach it with mystique - show us the characters that we're familiar with and maybe set the tone for the post-KH3 world. But after that, build intrigue over the Foretellers, The Box, MoM, and Luxu.
  3. The quality of the video must be amazing. A video in the game cannot be better quality (like "Let It Go" having better quality than "Face My Fears", I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that). The intro/ending videos must be top priority for the visual department.

Noivern

Awards
Utada must be in it or else it will be pure garbage to me. She is one of my utmost favorite singers and KH is not only where I first found out about her, I just can't think of KH without her voice.

I just hope they drop collabs. I'm a hater of Face My Fears and everything dubstep, while Chikai/Don't Think Twice is one of the prettiest songs I've had the pleasure of listening to.

As for the overall aesthetics, I'd like to see something like BBS opening again, it's still my favorite alongside KH2.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Here's my arbitrary summer playlist/headcanon for the future of KH. For a collab with the One True Queen or for a change in style.

KH4 Intro:

I like Disiz's style of music and his energy for a slightly more mature saga—social justice rage and ideals. Also the line about deep down still being a teenager who wants to change the world with his schoolboy backpack reminds me of Sora and his heart and wooden sword for some reason.

Here's a quick translation of the lyrics, though it has nothing to do with KH:
[Verse 1]
I’m 33, like Jesus Christ—clairvoyant Disiz
RIP Michael, Disiz the end, This is it
At a time when love is hard to reach
Emptiness is a musically transmitted disease
And hey they tell me, and hey, they say
Disiz you’re too depressing, do something else, say something else
But clarity sticks to my skin like tape
I've slept with these times and now I’m Nought Positive
I’ve stripped this life of its formal dress
‘cause the real world shatters Baccarat crystal
And hey, they say, hey hey, they say
“Your rhymes are too complex, think about your audience
Stop being so stubborn, just make money!”
What’s that supposed to mean? My audience is dumb?
What am I supposed to do? Sell them dreams?
Ethereal rap? No thank you.
I’m too happy to be a scaredy-cat
And also, who do you think my audience is? Tell me.
“wesh wesh”*, thugs, arabs, and blacks? (*derogatory term based on an arab word teens use A LOT)
That’s the audience for rap music? The dumb ones?
The ones who play with their lives like it’s a spin the wheel game?
They say, “Your lyrics sound like essays—we want Disiz La Peste!”
They’ve turned you into what nobody wants to be.
They made you believe you were dumb, brother.
You keep yourself trapped in a language that limits you, brother.
We live in ghettos that have no walls behind bars where there are no cells.
Sort of like if Neo had taken the wrong pill.
We’re missing the point, we fight each other for zip codes
I think I have brothers, but I just have tough friends
To me there’s no 9.4, 9.3, 9.1* anymore (*departments around Paris)
I don’t give a shit anymore. We should all be one.
There’s no Senegal anymore—let’s go that far (“if we're going to see the world in black and white”)
There’s only poor people, rich people, cynical people, and good people
—Period. But it’s not the end of the story.
My heart is heavy, let me finish, I’m not done
And I tell them, I, I, I say,

“I’m not lecturing you, I’m making love to you, my love
Not with my body—with my heart, my love
I’m not lecturing you, I’m making love to you, my love
My love, my love, my love
Not with my body, with my heart, my love.”

[Verse 2]
And I can feel it, they’re lurking there, hoping for a hit,
Waiting for it, keeping an eye out for it, wanting it, for money
And I’m caught by the throat but I will not sell out
Recipes for success are ropes to hang yourself with
They tell me, “Make us dream!” “Should I lie to you?
Gloss over what’s going on today so I can fill my bank account?”
And MCs get rich with poor rhymes
While pop music cashes in with mush.

[…]

In the end, I make Miss France speeches
I want world peace and I make myself believe there’s a chance
And they tell me, they say,
“Disiz, be smart, make money, money, and then
send it to all the poor people in Africa”
Wow, that’s so smart! Nobody’s thought of that before!
But tell me, what difference does it make really?
I don’t want to plug the gaps, that’s what dreams are for.
I want to break the system, so does that mean war?
In the end I talk like a teenager
Who’d like to change the world with his little backpack
And they tell me, they they they say,
“Alright then, do it, become a terrorist”
Asshole, I want to protect lives, not destroy them
And I tell them, I, I, I say,

“I’m not lecturing you, I’m making love to you, my love
I’m not lecturing you, I’m making love to you, my love
Not with my body, with my heart, my love.”

And the album artwork speaks for itself:

KH4 ending:
That's my Riku&Ven theme, but it works for others ^^ "I'm lighting the long way home"

KH5 opening:
I want to see the cast fight the new antagonists to these beats. Also KH needs to queer up.

2. I don't want a recap of the Xehanort saga. I rather they channel KH1 and approach it with mystique - show us the characters that we're familiar with and maybe set the tone for the post-KH3 world. But after that, build intrigue over the Foretellers, The Box, MoM, and Luxu.

3. The quality of the video must be amazing. A video in the game cannot be better quality (like "Let It Go" having better quality than "Face My Fears", I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that). The intro/ending videos must be top priority for the visual department.

Yes.

Last edited:

AegisXIII

Awards
If the next game is centered towards verum rex, I want a versus 13 intro with a song like omnis lacrima.

NoWay

Awards
I want a song in the same style of FF7R - Hollow. I really love that track and think it would fit as a KH ending song as the endings tend to be not that happy. I’d also be interested in new singers although I adore Utada.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Can we get a collab with GORILLAZ? Bruh imagine if we get this as the KH4 intro:

Cumguardian69

Awards
lemme ask a serious caruariont...do yall listent o JPOP?? because there are so many singers that rival or even are better than utada. no, they ARE NOT utada...but that isn't necessary. her latest hits for KH3 fmf and chikai, both were not great. they weren't even good, and they didn't embody the spirit of the game they were included in unlike SnC or Sanctuary....lol.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
lemme ask a serious caruariont...do yall listent o JPOP?? because there are so many singers that rival or even are better than utada. no, they ARE NOT utada...but that isn't necessary. her latest hits for KH3 fmf and chikai, both were not great. they weren't even good, and they didn't embody the spirit of the game they were included in unlike SnC or Sanctuary....lol.

Face My Fears and Don't Think Twice were perf.

Sure there's people out there way better than Utada, but that doesn't mean she should lose her gig as the Queen of KH. I know you want those other artists to get the Disney pay check, but Utada has basically become a part of the KH legacy. I'm not asking for Utada to come back because I'm an Utada fanboy and love all her music (I like some of her other non-KH music), I need her to come back because she helps make a KH game feel like a KH game.

Although as a Sia fanboy, I would 100% be down for Sia doing a KH track - maybe a duet with Utada on a song kind of like "Elastic Heart" for the end theme?

Somnus cealum

Awards
1. new songs(maybe 3)
2. i feel like that utada should duet with someone, either a guy or girl would be cool.
3. i want the first for the opening to be upbeat how face my fears was.
4.the ending to be emotional like don't think twice, its a love song so i hope the new ending song is too.
5. if they do have a middle song, idk what it could be about, maybe something like confident by demi lovato, a song about being strong hearted would be good.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Although as a Sia fanboy, I would 100% be down for Sia doing a KH track - maybe a duet with Utada on a song kind of like "Elastic Heart" for the end theme?
I've said it before, but I'd love Jordin Sparks if Utada jumped ship. It doesn't feel that impossible when you know Square has used Leona Lewis and Ariana Grande for themes before... :p Jordin Sparks is right in that vein; Jordin even wrote Ariana's first single.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Don't know about who will sing, but I expect a recap of the Keyblade Graveyard war from KH3. However I also like Face my Fears' idea of showing more the characters in a post KH3 world. Get some intrigue on Luxu, Foretellers, and Master of Masters in the song to really build it up. Either way I'll look forward to Kingdom Hearts' next big intro.

Back