• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh 4 worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Black Cauldron, Avengers 2012, Coco if they stick with the death parallels, TWEWY, Treasure Planet for sure...Too many to really name, since we kinda got stiffed a bit with 3. I love the bigger worlds, don't get me wrong, but it makes the whole experience feel a lot shorter.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Arendelle, Kumandra (Raya), Atlantica, Encanto, TP&TF are probably my biggest hopes / wants for the next KH game. But I'd be open to most WDAS films--The Sword in the Stone or Treasure Planet would be great, of course, I'd enjoy B&tB, Mulan, or Hercules appearing again, would also be fun to get Cruella de Vil in KH finally. They could have her "die" the way that the stepfamily in BbS do, and have her car become possessed by the Heartless that results or whatever.

If they're picking more PIXAR films, I hope it's Turning Red and/or Luca, please. I'm a little more acclimated to the most recent PIXAR films than I was to PIXAR in the past. (Elio looks more in these two's vein--hope I like it, too.)

Sonofjafar

Awards
This is never gonna happen but hear me out. What if we got a world based on 1930’s Hollywood with a young Yen Sid that looks like Walt Disney? We already have modern day Tokyo in Quadratum so…

AleMustDie

Awards
Corona Kingdom (Well, I really liked that in KHIII, but don't know there are chance to see it again in some ways),
LESS Pixar,
TWEWY,
Olympus Coliseum (or sort of Arenas)
The Lion King, but with Sora in Human Form.
And really don't know... just let me play MORE KH Original Worlds

Back