• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBS Ability melding help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus9000

depends, there was a level spam where they went to the reactor with 1hp, EXP walker and EXP chance, and just used Mega Flare. within 2 hours they got up like 25 levels

Crystal

Silver Member
depends, there was a level spam where they went to the reactor with 1hp, EXP walker and EXP chance, and just used Mega Flare. within 2 hours they got up like 25 levels

Woah..That's quick. Is it necessary to off those unuse ability during level-ling?

Stars

リク
it was 1 other post, and if it helps, it helps. It's not like I'm a spammer =/ what lvl would you recommend fighting the MF?

Level 40+ for Ventus, level 50+ for both Aqua and Terra...as long as you have this Once More and Second Chance.. it shouldn't be problem..

Crystal

Silver Member
Level 40+ for Ventus, level 50+ for both Aqua and Terra...as long as you have this Once More and Second Chance.. it shouldn't be problem..

Yeah.. At least you won't instant death xD

Crystal

Silver Member
You mean you didn't get once more?
Fire Dash + Thunder Surge + Wellspring Crystal. Then you can get it :D

Stars

リク
Yea, I've been gettin screwed over even WITH second chance, cuz he'd do a quick 2nd strike that'd kill me.. I haven't tested Once More out yet

Better get Once More, as the ability give you having left with one HP after a lethal damage or combo attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back