• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khobssed

Website
www.google.com
khobssed

PS3 ID: rohanstrong
PSP ID: rohanstrong

I believe so. Basically, each PS3 model has pros and cons:

Older PS3's:
-Can play PS2 games
-4 USB ports
-Can't utilize ad-hoc party
New PS3's:
-2 USB ports
-Can use ad-hoc party

And apparently Sony just patented a system which allows PS3's to play PS2 games throguh a small device, so if that is ever released, they just completely screwed over older PS3 owners because they have nothing special...sorry :(

I have a PS3 that can play PS2 games and I can use adhoc party

Last edited by a moderator:

Sadie808

LMFAO! Screw the ad hoc party!!!!
I finally go back and end up helping choke ass people level up there ranks in the MA!
what is that? haha XD and some dude asked me if i remember what he said on mic said something like this
Guy:Sadie what level in the mirage arena are you i`m level 10 and im pretty sure i am higher than you
Me typing back: I am level 30 and i am equipped with the no name keyblade haha
Guy:Holysh*t! nvm what i said

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Really? I didn't know there was a model that could...well apparently that is the best PS3 too have, didn't know there was one that could do both.

Yeah the 60 GB and 20GB, which they no longer make, have wired in internet which you need for Adhoc party, and they have PS2 backward compatibility. Also I added a bunch of you and you guys are never on. But I've met a few cool people along the way. I think I ran into a KHinsider room with Shamdeo and Sihl I think. I didn't play with them though. Also, adhocparty is really buggy. Randomly disconnecting, randomly feezing on me, randomly booting everyone out of the room, etc. But it's still fun. I just wish there was an easy and quick way to get medals. Playing the Secret Board takes forever, and Keepers is too hard to do by myself.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I have two questions, where can you buy an ethernet cable for your ps3 and where can you buy wired internet for your ps3? please answer. PS3 ID: zackfair222 PSP ID: X-BladeVanitas Country: USA

You can buy an ethernet cable really anywhere that would sell them, like Radioshack, Best Buy, any place that sells electronic stuff. You can't buy a wired connection, after you get the ethernet cable, all you do is connect it to the back of your PS3 and the back of your wire, and voila! You have a wired connection!

Also, many people do not get on ad-hoc party. However, I will start getting on more often after I completely beat Terra's adventure which I should do in a couple days.

vitxras

vitXras
PS3 ID: vitXras
PSP ID: vitXras

Last edited:

Speed Raver

I got a problem,

Lets say my router is in a different room

Can i plug it the cable for wired network for the ps3 on the desktop because my desktop has the wifi port thing

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I got a problem,

Lets say my router is in a different room

Can i plug it the cable for wired network for the ps3 on the desktop because my desktop has the wifi port thing

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. On that topic you should go research it on google or something.

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..

Tensuke

Problem with Ad-Hoc

Hi there, I tried to search for a similar topic, but I couldn't find one.

Well, my problem is that even though my friend and I are about 10 centimetres away from each other, we can't get a connection to each other.
We, of course, made sure that we are in the same channel or both PSP's were set on automatic.

Could the problem be that his PSP is a version 1000 and mine is a 3004?
I also suspect that he might have the US version of BBS, while mine is from Europe.

Help is very appreciated!

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
Re: Problem with Ad-Hoc

versions of console and game shouldnt be a problem, make sure both psps are set to automatic (much easier) and try not to disturb them when you're connecting, if it still dosent work then there could be a problem with one of the psps, oh and make sure the wlan switch is on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back