• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryutsuna

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's

I get the feeling its starts getting crazy laggy with more than two players =(, that really suck.
Have to do more tests with over people to confirm.
And roxas, about the Keyblade i won with you, i only have the french name for it, but it should be something like "Darkness Bite".
Seems like there's a LOT to unlock with Ad hoc battles in this game.

Anyway, um... If i'm not mistaken, i'm still not on the first post xD.

ninetailboy

U right cause after u guys left i went online i tryed playing with more than 2 people it was laggy the room kept closing p eople dispearing Yesterday i was mad that i lost my dlink plus my rank and lvls since i forgot to save it yesterday :mad: i didnt know i had to save those thingss1eyeballs

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I played with Terras_Sentiment...and it was great...however, I find with 3 people the game can be laggy at a minimal rate, as I have not had a problem with lagginess yet. 4 or more might get a bit hectic though I think.
I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but when I played there was quite a lot of disconnecting going on whether people left the game, or whether the lobby just ended...did this happen to anyone else?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but when I played there was quite a lot of disconnecting going on whether people left the game, or whether the lobby just ended...did this happen to anyone else?

Yeah.

I'm kinda pissed off about that too. I guess the PSP online just sucks in general.

kupo1121

Awards
Yeah.

I'm kinda pissed off about that too. I guess the PSP online just sucks in general.

Despite the fact that it did that a lot too me...someone did say while I played with them: "At least Sony was thinking of us" and I am kind of glad we do get some sort of online service for the game, despite its flaws...which are a lot xP

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
im gonna give it a shot again is anyone up for some games?
U right cause after u guys left i went online i tryed playing with more than 2 people it was laggy the room kept closing p eople dispearing Yesterday i was mad that i lost my dlink plus my rank and lvls since i forgot to save it yesterday :mad: i didnt know i had to save those thingss1eyeballs
thats fine just send me a message on psn so you can have my dlink

kupo1121

Awards
im gonna give it a shot again is anyone up for some games?

thats fine just send me a message on psn so you can have my dlink

grrrr....I wish...but it's 2:30 am and I have school in 2 days, so my mom will be on my butt the whole day...how about later today...I'll be on with Terra (just to max out his stats, my Terra has...flaws...too say the least) so can you do that?

Sempied

Question that I hope is okay to ask: How exactly do I play online in arena??

- I Went to the online lobby
- Went to Ad-Hoc after searching for BBS game
- Went to a room, but they didn't appear in the lobby, and when I tried to do it via waiting by making my own room no one joins...

I'm confuzzled on just how exactly I set a game up.

Sempied
PS3 ID: Caboose989
PSP ID: Caboose

kupo1121

Awards
Question that I hope is okay to ask: How exactly do I play online in arena??

- I Went to the online lobby
- Went to Ad-Hoc after searching for BBS game
- Went to a room, but they didn't appear in the lobby, and when I tried to do it via waiting by making my own room no one joins...

I'm confuzzled on just how exactly I set a game up.

Sempied
PS3 ID: Caboose989
PSP ID: Caboose

It was weird for me too. On the main menu you have to choose the "Search for Game" or something like that...and then go online for mirage arena while it is searching. It will automatically connect to your PSP cause your PSP username will be displayed a little bit above the searching bar. Then it will register Bbs as the game your playing and you can automatically choose to search for all Bbs parties, or you can search for friends who are using ad-hoc party too. Hope this helps...thats at least what I did.

Edbff

btw way my ps3 id is the smae and psp id is now eggmister
p.s. whats that new multiplayer mode cuz ive finished the story mode on terra on proud and couldnt find the new multiplayer mode please reply but dont give SPOILERS TO OTHERS!!

Edbff

oh one more thing if i randomly leave the lobby its because of a wierd connection erroe that keep popping up when ever i play versus ( dont no y, do u guys have as well????)

kupo1121

Awards
oh one more thing if i randomly leave the lobby its because of a wierd connection erroe that keep popping up when ever i play versus ( dont no y, do u guys have as well????)

your not the only person with this problem...it happens to people.

L

Lucien12

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's

Lucien12
PS3 ID: LucienMertz
PSP ID: LucienMertz

Invite me as soon as possible.

Crazy_XIII

Crazy_XIII
PS3 ID: Denzeldagunner
PSP ID: Denzel

Feel free to add for some grinding or casual versus I'm always ready to get gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back