• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalKingdmBlade

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's

i was gonna ask if anyone was gonna make something similar to this to organize online play XD

FinalKingdmBlade
PS3 ID: OmniPatriot
PSP ID: ------

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

mines XxVentus714xX

Can you repost that in the format I listed above. The reason I say this is because I do not know the country you live in and is it your PSP ID as well...or is that your PSP and not your PS3?

Musical charm

well...I have a ps3, but not a ps3 psn account(its my bros ps3)...oh well(I will create one soon)

ps3: --------
psp: game1freak

Millenious

PS3 ID: Millenious
PSP ID: Millenious

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

PS3/PSP ID: raw_power7

If you've made an account on your PS3 you can use the exact same one on your PSP I found out. Also, if you're going to add me, make sure you PM me on here or put a visitor message on my profile. That makes things a lot easier on me.

Yessir_23

Awards

My country is the UK

Btw, if someone sends me a PS3 friend request I won't reply immediately because mines currently out of use :p

Should be getting a new one soon.

Yessir_23

Awards

I don't have a PSP yet, so throught this Ad-Hoc mode, we could play BBS together? If that's so, I'll be sure to add my code when I get one!
Yeah, by downloading the application on a PS3 and connecting it to your PSP. It works by tricking the PSP into thinking that local Adhoc is being used while actually you're playing with people from around the world :D

kupo1121

Awards

I created a seperate account for ad-hoc party purposes that is different from my real account, my new one is kupo1121 and I sent a request to everyone under that name. Don't forget in order to play with both US and PAL territories you need to have both versions of ad-hoc party, which means you have to have 2 accounts on your PS3, one that lives in the US, and one that lives in Europe...that is why I started a seperate account, so that I could use both.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

PS3 ID: Batman
PSP ID: dont have a PSP yet, gonna get KH BBS Bundle from Gamestop.
PSN ID: SquareEnicks

lasersquash

Sitting on a comfy chair in front of a fireplace ,

I created a seperate account for ad-hoc party purposes that is different from my real account, my new one is kupo1121 and I sent a request to everyone under that name. Don't forget in order to play with both US and PAL territories you need to have both versions of ad-hoc party, which means you have to have 2 accounts on your PS3, one that lives in the US, and one that lives in Europe...that is why I started a seperate account, so that I could use both.

Is this going to be mandatory? Oh and i havent been added yet :(
And who is mystery-marik?

kupo1121

Awards

Is this going to be mandatory? Oh and i havent been added yet :(
And who is mystery-marik?

No this is not mandatory...but some people live in different regions...so if you want to play with everyone, your going to have to get their ad hoc party (or vice versa). I only made a seperate account because I don't want my brother not knowing who all these new people are since we share our main account. Lastly, I keep all the names or the people, and their IDs in the first post for a reason, so mystery-marik is MakulaMark if you go to it and look it up, I hope this helps ;D

lasersquash

Sitting on a comfy chair in front of a fireplace ,

No this is not mandatory...but some people live in different regions...so if you want to play with everyone, your going to have to get their ad hoc party (or vice versa). I only made a seperate account because I don't want my brother not knowing who all these new people are since we share our main account. Lastly, I keep all the names or the people, and their IDs in the first post for a reason, so mystery-marik is MakulaMark if you go to it and look it up, I hope this helps ;D

Oh thanks for the info :D

FinalKingdmBlade

really now? i didn't know about that whole "need a EU account to play with the EU people" thing, i think i'll do that within the next few days and add my info here, for now, Worms Reloaded lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back