• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenix Sora

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's

Fenix Sora
PS3 ID: artanis55 (changed for the 3rd time :\)
PSP ID: ProtoFenix

Last edited:

Doiley

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's

KHInsider Doiley
PS3 ID: Doiley
PSP ID: Doiley

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So in order to do this, you have to have one of the newer PS3s that won't play PS2 games?

I believe so. Basically, each PS3 model has pros and cons:

Older PS3's:
-Can play PS2 games
-4 USB ports
-Can't utilize ad-hoc party
New PS3's:
-2 USB ports
-Can use ad-hoc party

And apparently Sony just patented a system which allows PS3's to play PS2 games throguh a small device, so if that is ever released, they just completely screwed over older PS3 owners because they have nothing special...sorry :(

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
I believe so. Basically, each PS3 model has pros and cons:

Older PS3's:
-Can play PS2 games
-4 USB ports
-Can't utilize ad-hoc party
New PS3's:
-2 USB ports
-Can use ad-hoc party

And apparently Sony just patented a system which allows PS3's to play PS2 games throguh a small device, so if that is ever released, they just completely screwed over older PS3 owners because they have nothing special...sorry :(

that device was patented quite a few years ago in fact, its called a PlayStation 2

Crazy_XIII

I'd like to just throw in some helpful points as a few people been experiencing problems with Adhoc party

-First off NAT type shoud ideally be 1 or 2, 3 doesn't work well at all, just google PS3 Nat type 2 for pointers there's even youtube vids to help you out.

- Second you can turn a portable wireless laptop into a router for those who have their PS3s nowhere near their router, simply hook ethernet cable into laptop click on network sharing go to connections, highlight both connections (your wireless connection and the ethernet one) right click and then click bridge connections, go to your ps3 set up the wired connection and bada bing no need for 50 ft cable!

- Third from what I've seen using different country adhoc party on a different country account i.e USA account playing UK adhoc doesn't seem to work well, may be due to the recent update >.> simple solution just play on an account that is the same as the adhocs version.

Last tip that I can offer is, make sure adhoc channel is automatic, other then that, I have no idea what else causes these disconnect problems people get, hope some of this helped anyone who needed it.

Speed Raver

How do you Ac host on the ps3?

So i'm over my friend's house and he has a ps3 and i really wanna try the ac host thing on the ps3 can someone tell how to do thia? Please and thanks

Speed Raver

Re: How do you Ac host on the ps3?

Is the download free or any instructions after I download it?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
KHinsider username: Dowhax
Ps3 ID: unexpressedram
Psp ID: shadow

Edit: nvm, I got it figured out! It's a good thing the internet on the psp doesn't have to be working. Now just wait and see if anyone here wants to help me in the arena mode!

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
that device was patented quite a few years ago in fact, its called a PlayStation 2

What if you have a new PS3, but no PS2? Yeah, didn't think of that did you. The new system connects too all PS3's and allows them to play PS2 games for those people who do not own a PS2. At the current time, if you don't have a PS2, or an old PS3, guess what...you can't play PS2 games! SHOCKING! So this system allows all PS3's to play PS2 games whether or not they are new or old.

P.S. Dowhax, I'll help you, just friend me on PSN first. I am currently finishing up on Terra completely, but afterwards I can use Ven so it wouldn't hurt to have help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back