• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amphillips79

amphillips79
PS3 Name: Andrys
PSP Name: Andrys

I am stuck on Mirage Arena lvl 20. If anyone wants to help me out, shoot me an e-mail and we'll see if we can set up a mutually agreeable time to link up. amphillips_at_mail.com

alex=axel

Whoa, BBS has adhoc? what do you do on it? thought adhoc was only for games with versus like dissidia.

arceus9000

RE: KINGDOM HEARTS BBS MIRAGE ARENA GROUP

Okay, most of you have already seen this, but I'm reposting this for specifics. I will be on bbs mirage arena getting to lvl 30 with ven. On Adhoc, I'm in world J room 1 the least populated one for more secluded reasons. Again, if you have a ps3 with adhoc, go to world J room 1 I'll be the room entitled "Kingdom Hearts". There aren't any specifications, it's just a co-op arena mode. After a few matches, I'll be doing Villains Vendetta. so anyone who can help me with that on my Terra and Ven file is more than welcome to come tag along. Message me on psn (Arceus9000) if you're interested in the group.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS BBS MIRAGE ARENA GROUP

Arceus, I get that you're excited and want to play in the Mirage Arena with people, but please, stop making so many threads about it.

L

lolwut

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS BBS MIRAGE ARENA GROUP

for the love of god, arceus...

alex=axel

so um, I managed to hook my PSP up to adhoc, but where do i choose my psp ID? is it the nickname you choose on BBS? also do people still play adhoc BBS much at this point in time?

ps. im using the UK one.

M

MoonHowl627

Khinsider: MoonHowl627
PS3: Vanitus627
PSP: none

Mikey529

Ad hoc party BBS

We should have a game night every Friday or any other day because I have no one to play with and everyone who's on ad hoc party is playing monster hunter:frown:

AppleJuice

AppleJuice
PS3 ID: faxelr
PSP ID: P055

I signed up just to find some people who still might play this. :D

Awards
KHI: FlyingFishstick
PS#/PSP: i_like-tacos1
If you see me online don't hesitate to ask me. I most likley would much rather play BBS online than whatever game I am currently playing. I might need about 5-10 minnutes to set up my wired conection through my laptop as I am no where close to my router...

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Sorry for not being on in some time, but I updated it as such so now we have all of the users who signed up thus far (if I perhaps missed you please repost it and sorry for the inconvenience xP)

I am about to replay through the KH series so I might be on Ad-hoc a bit more, but I'll be on for the sake of helping others, I have 6 files, all up to level 99 with all keyblades, so if anyone needs help, feel free to message me and I'll try to see when I'm available :D

videogamefan

Finally managed to hook up ad hoc party with my PSP and would like to play with other people since most of my friends either don't have the game or live far away at the moment. And, flyingfishstick, I'm in the same boat as you with using my laptop for wired connection. Yeesh, it took forever to hook it up since I'm using Windows 7, but I finally did it.

KHI:videogamefan
PSN:Janus-Juan
PSP:Janux

My game files aren't as advanced as other peoples'. Right now, they're at around level 50 or so. And, just in case, my Time Zone is Eastern Time.

AaxelXIII

Hi guys just signed up on the forums and thought id make my first stop here :D

my PSN ID is AaxelXIII
PSP AaxelXIII
Country United Kingdom

Shinra

Banned
Awards
KHI username: Shinra
PS3 ID: Fenrir1992
PSP ID: Fenrir1992

Status