• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:bbs challange quest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadcloud

OK guys i'm so bored with bbs i need a challange so any helps on making this game harder i do use d links because they are so useless . i do heal once in awhile so any thing to make this game harder will help me a lot i mean on proud mode is to easy i know a few stuff in jap but i mess around with the commands so help please i even beat V.S he was easy just like L.S

SRKxTAVxRAX

Start a new game and skip any fights with the unversed that you can, In other words, stay the lowest level you can and than try to beat the final bosses.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
A few people are doing a no damage low-level playthrough using the default Keyblade and deck. You can try that.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Like the others said, try to avoid fights.

Also, never lv. up the commands, and make sure to make so it will be impossible to do a Command Style Change/thing.

relentlessheart1

just try the maniac mode cheat.....it will give enemies 2x health(or more if you alter the hex ccode) 2x power, 2x resistance and 2x defence.... it is a great challenge especially on a low level...good luck...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back