• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBS OPENING MOVIE FOUND!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I think it's riku and sora...I doubt it really to be Kairi.

[IMG]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/illumine_4a/NewBitmapImage4.jpg[/IMG]

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Okay, this opening is on the same par as the Kingdom Hearts Opening. Forget Re: Chain of Memories, II and Days, because this reminds me so many things of Kingdom Hearts in my childhood. It brought back a lot of memories and fuck you if you don't like it, I do <3

But I bet the game itself will be shit.

Awards
Okay, this opening is on the same par as the Kingdom Hearts Opening. Forget Re: Chain of Memories, II and Days, because this reminds me so many things of Kingdom Hearts in my childhood. It brought back a lot of memories and fuck you if you don't like it, I do <3
omgsh

Never thought I'd hear that from you.

fantasy08

The CGI is gorgeous as usual from Enix,but the opening itself was meh. The only scene I honestly liked was the entire Terra vs Aqua fight. Honorable mentions were their charms turning into mickey's key-blade, Aqua falling toward Ven's stain glass thing, and Ven turning into light and shooting down toward Destiny Islands and.. no that's about it.

At the end that's definitely Sora and Riku, not Kairi. Anywho after seeing Terra, Aqua,and I guess Ven to,but I prefer Roxas, I do not want Sora, Riku, and especially Kairi back!:lol:

Last edited:

Naxyr

Website
www.youtube.com
I have not watched the video yet...
would it spoil much if i watched it...?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT WAS AMAZING!

Last edited:

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I have not watched the video yet...
would it spoil much if i watched it...?

Not really, there are scenes that are taken from the secret trailer of Final Mix +, plus a lot of the new scenes are reminiscent of scenes in the Original Kingdom Hearts and Chain of Memories, just with TAV in place. Not really... spoiler at all.

It's just Kingdom Hearts Opening TAV version.

F

Fagren

I liked how the end of the opening explains Sora and Riku's Bromance.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ok... Not too bad. I looked at it. I was dying to see just that (nothing too spoiling). Though, as long as I stop with this. I can't go get the urge to look at anything else ,nope!

Spire

I came -- absolutely everywhere.

(and that was definitely Sora and Riku at the end)

Narveid

Hmm ... once during the opening, you see them at the crossroads, where Riku later choose to take the "Road to the Dawn". Terra towards the Darkness, Aqua the Light and Ven towards the Twilight?

EDIT: Looked closer, Terra is the only one standing in one direction ,while Ven and Aqua doesn't stand towards one of the roads. My bad.

αsiя

space coke
Im wondering why the crossroads from COM is there
I always though the crossroads from COM and from the keyblade wars were the same

Axens

Banned
OMG This was awesome. The clips were amazing and I may even want the game even more. Thanks for the link :D Glad to see Sora was encoparated into the video somehow, as he is as much connected to the game as anyone. Thanks again XD

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I still say it's Kairi, I know it looks like Riku, but I still want to think it's Kairi.

Aria

braver by the minute
That opening was wicked cool. I really can't wait for this game now.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sora and Riku at the end are so cute.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
That was pretty awesome~ I felt that Passion fitted the intro more though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back