• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBS Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Your opinion on theory

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Okay so what if Xehanort is actually the name of the Guardian who is the DoD and since the MX said something about the DoD not being able to wield the keyblade so the DoD uses the MX as a host and later takes over the DS who will later become his primary host. MX is not seen with the DoD because it is in the DS creating that odd armor. So the MX and DS allow Xehanort a.k.a the DoD to wield a keyblade. The DoD is one of the leaders of a group on dark keyblade wielders (like the Sith are to the Jedi) who are trying to recreate a keyblade warrior such as one many years ago. The DoD's full transformation to the DS requires a lot of power. So he captures the PoH along with other hearts to create a KH. Then it can harness the power of KH to complete it's transformation. So there were originally 5 members of VAT and one would become the DS. When MX/DoD disappeared with DS VAT's master considered it a foreshadowing of the war so he left to meet with the council and left VAT in the hands of his apprentice Mickey (a member of VAT) where they were to find and return the DS (who could be Axel's somebody [a cool reno/cloud like character] see a http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...arty-members-second-female-character-bbs.html ). Along this journey Mickey would meet his future wife Princess Minnie (see thread http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/102529-king-not-mickey-bbs.html ). During DoDs transformation an intervention is made killing a PoH (Alice wouldn't be a PoH back then but would be after unknown PoH dies). This transports the DoD to Radiant Garden in his new body where the DoD has no memories until Xehanort becomes a heartless. Then he makes his move on Riku (to be his host) causing the Kingdom Key to choose Sora even though Riku was supposed to be chosen. Now Mickey fears that the Sith like people have once again returned and are now searching for the DoD and they are almost prepared for a new keyblade war. Somehow Ven will try to follow Xehanort (possibly in BBS during the intervention, in KH3, or sometime in between) seperating his heart from his body in a wierd way where Ven's heart transported to Sora (which also influenced the keyblade's decision to choose Sora over Riku) so Roxas is Sora's Body and Soul with Ven's Heart and Ven's body and Ven returns later.:thumbup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
A

Anima Relic

EVIL WALL OF TEXT :cry: VAT is Ven, Aqua, and Terra, it's not an abbreviation of an organization :lol: so Mickey isn't a member.

Charlie K

Back in Business
AR lately you've been may i say raping these peoples theories..I hope we dont havea lil Hades on our hands...nope,sorry, we don't.Lol.

A

Anima Relic

I completely agree, Anime Relic why don't you post a theory?:thumbup::thumbsup:

I have posted theories, recently too, they received good criticism as well, but I can't bring them back up, because I'd be triple posting or something lol.

Also, I'm not raping theories, I don't want to turn into PMF's second advent and become all arrogant and bragging about raping theories lol.

Awards
I have posted theories, recently too, they received good criticism as well, but I can't bring them back up, because I'd be triple posting or something lol.

Also, I'm not raping theories, I don't want to turn into PMF's second advent and become all arrogant and bragging about raping theories lol.

Can I get a link:thumbup::thumbsup:

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
sorry i dont understand ur thorie, plz make it so its understandable? areu giving new names for thouse characters? its terr, aqua, and ven also its unlikely that mickey is a keyblade master from the past. i think he just became one later on inthe game.

Awards
sorry i dont understand ur thorie, plz make it so its understandable? areu giving new names for thouse characters? its terr, aqua, and ven also its unlikely that mickey is a keyblade master from the past. i think he just became one later on inthe game.

The only new name was xehanort for the guardian. I think Mickey was an apprentice at the time and that he will become a master between BBS and KH1. Possibly in a sequel to the prequel like BBS2 or something.:thumbup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back