• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh bbs theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruon

This goes along with things from the trailers.

i know this is crazy theory but mx could be a person who can absorb darkness without injury. the reason that terra is so angry is that the person behind the mask (ds) could have been one of his best friends but got absorbed by mx and then brainwashed.
mx did say that ds was a monster infused with darkness and when he says to correct his mistake that is mx trying to get terra to kill his old friend. terra thanks ven about saving him which means that mx could have tried to absorb terra too but ven's light protected him. please correct me if im wrong

i know this is crazy but it fits with the trailers

Muse

you look atrocious

i know this is crazy theory but mx could be a person who can absorb darkness without injury.

No one can completely absorb darkness without an adverse affect to themselves.

the reason that terra is so angry is that the person behind the mask (ds) could have been one of his best friends but got absorbed by mx and then brainwashed.

I doubt this.

mx did say that ds was a monster infused with darkness and when he says to correct his mistake that is mx trying to get terra to kill his old friend.

Or MX could be lying to try and trick the heroes into thinking that he [MX] is a victim so they let down their guard so he can kick their butts. Not like he needs to do that in the first place, though.

terra thanks ven about saving him which means that mx could have tried to absorb terra too but ven's light protected him. please correct me if im wrong

I don't know about this. I mean, I guess it could be referring to Ven's light helping Terra, but I'm a little iffy on it.

Sexy Angel
Haha, sounds like any other crazy theory these days.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

i know this is crazy theory but mx could be a person who can absorb darkness without injury. the reason that terra is so angry is that the person behind the mask (ds) could have been one of his best friends but got absorbed by mx and then brainwashed.
mx did say that ds was a monster infused with darkness and when he says to correct his mistake that is mx trying to get terra to kill his old friend. terra thanks ven about saving him which means that mx could have tried to absorb terra too but ven's light protected him. please correct me if im wrong

i know this is crazy but it fits with the trailers

Theories, theories, theories.

It's not like any of us can actually correct you, because we don't know. It's a welcome reprieve from the hundreds upon hundreds of Terra = MX theories that I hear on a weekly basis. I don't know wether or not this theory is true, but it isn't bad compared to others i've heard. Instead of theorizing, why not just wait to play the game?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
That would defeat the purpose of having a "Future of Kingdom Hearts" forum. =/

Of course, but theorizing isn't really getting us far. Why can't we just have a simple discussion about things we know? Or talk about things we'd like to see in the future, instead of coming up with bogus theories that only take common sense to refute. It's like arguing with a creationist.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Why can't we just have a simple discussion about things we know?

Because that would go in the Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts COM or Kingdom Hearts 2 subforums instead of here. And it would be boring to hear the things we know over and over again. It's interesting to hear what ideas people can come up with as long as they make sense and follow the KH rules.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Of course, but theorizing isn't really getting us far. Why can't we just have a simple discussion about things we know? Or talk about things we'd like to see in the future, instead of coming up with bogus theories that only take common sense to refute. It's like arguing with a creationist.

Whether it's getting people far or not doesn't really matter. Some people have fun coming up with things and trying to prove them even if they can't be very sure, some have fun trying to dispute them, even if they, again, can't be very sure. It's why this section exists in the first place, to give something for the kids to do. Talking about things we know limits the amount of subjects we can discuss, if we only did that this section wouldn't need to exist in the first place.

If you don't like discussing theories, you don't have to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back