• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBSFM trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Whoa, that trailer looks amazing. I wonder if it's just going to be in Japan like the other KHFMs or if it's going to sell worldwide.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
kinda look like, to me, that the Eraqus fight takes place after the Mysterious Figure... like they're the same person whot whot.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
lol guess it was Eraqus..was it me..or were there English scenes that weren't in our version in the trailer?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
╬ProperArtist╬;5280245 said:
Chances are he's going to completely own everybody's asses too.
Lets just hope he's not cheap as balls like Mysterious Figure.
Just because you beat him at level 40........

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Eraqus and MF. Hmmm a connection I'm sensing. Maybe we will know how Xemnas got those blades after all.

Z

Zulkir

Eraqus's armor looks more samurai-ish, way better than the go-go power rangers armor of TAV.

washi95

Wow, the new armored figure/Eraqus (I'm fairly sure it's Eraqus now anyway) looks awesome, too bad we can't see their keyblade in the trailer. I'm loving Vens new Black keyblade he gets and the Monstro Arena looks fun. I'm glad i'm importing this now.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Wow, the new armored figure/Eraqus (I'm fairly sure it's Eraqus now anyway) looks awesome, too bad we can't see their keyblade in the trailer. I'm loving Vens new Black keyblade he gets and the Monstro Arena looks fun. I'm glad i'm importing this now.
it is, I compared feet :p

vlcsnap-2010-09-17-01h18m24s183.png

335px-Master_Eraqus.png

yeah, I have no life.

Last edited:

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
maybe the cloak comes off, and BAM Eraqus in his Armor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back