• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBSFM trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
SE has a lot of work too do...IDK why they dont' just upload it to their main site like the Re:Coded one, because now that we have one, there are thousands online somewhere.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Dang, Square Enix was busy with youtube... why the heck do they care about the trailer being leaked? It's just a trailer that they're going to upload in better quality anyway so why bother? It's not like they're leaking a full game or anything.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
that trailer was great. hope ME puts up a better fight this time since he is fully armored. if this is a spoiler then censor it yourself cus i don't know how!

for the future: Click on go advance to the left of Post Quick Replay and then at the top there's a spoiler mark

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The trailers I don't mind. However, if they are removing gameplay footage of their games, that';s a whole different and bad story.

As far as I know, the gameplay trailers are still intact. At least for Duodecim anyways. I haven't checked the rest of the videos these past few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back