• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBSFM trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadcloud

i thout the us was going t get new arena modes but it looks like we did not get that or new sceans SE lie d about the game and the pie

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If it is Eraqus' Lingering Sentiment is he using his keyblade. Terra's was using his, even though it shows up with vens to defend aqua in the realm of darkness for some reason, but Aqua has, or is shown to be using, Eraqus' keyblade in the RoD. Even though VS uses a monochrome of his originals keyblade, though THAT could be Vanitas's original keybla- *head explodes*

What I'm trying to say is that even though its very likely to be Eraqus in some form surely we can't be 100% certain yet

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Wow. Now I'm a little peeved at Japan. The Monstro fight looks EPIC! And if you notice, it looks like the exact area Monstro appears in the movie (At least it looks similar)! How I would love to fight a Giant whale....And Armored Eraqus looks awesome, though I wish there could've been a scene/picture showing his full form in armor, not just segments or hidden behind his Lightchain blast. Him being in LoD does raise some serious questions...Too many theories to count (especially with the possible connection to Xehanort's Promise (My name for the MF), even if it is slim). We'll have to wait until more info comes out/January.

Yep, that Wild Bruiser was recolored. I guess that's to be expected, being a Final Mix and all...But does than mean new Unversed? Likely...We'll have to wait and see.

washi95

I noticed that in the video when Ven is shown to drive Pete's car a recolored wild bruiser i shown too, black with red cuffs.So...the Unversed were recolored in Final Mix like the Heartless in the other Final Mix...
Oh good, so i'm not just seeing things in that case. I'm really happy they're adding new Unversed, even if they are just recolorings of old ones.

TeamMatt

Hey guys I have a question, I watched the final mix trailer and I noticed they were talking in english so is final mix in english?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can't speak for anyone else, but I found those videos on NeoGaf and there was no credit there. :] Which is why I am crediting NeoGaf.

I credited where I found it from.

Regardless, the last thing you want to do is be credited for conducting illegal activities. Square Enix basically has the ability to file lawsuits in this case.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Okay, Monstro and Armored Eraqus have made my decision. I am going to import, for realz.

Hey guys I have a question, I watched the final mix trailer and I noticed they were talking in english so is final mix in english?

Like all final mixes, all of the dialogue is in english. The text on the other hand, is in Japanese.

TeamMatt

wow maybe I really don't know anything about kingdom hearts I didn't know final mixes were english. But thanks i'll just import it than.

Trimms

Damn people actually want to pay $50 to fight a whale? That is the last thing I would spend $50 on.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Monstro battle looks so, so, so amazing. I kind of wish they would've just added Pinocchio's world in a future installment and placed the battle there, but I guess this works. By far the most exciting (if random) part of the trailer.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
34t8ww5.gif

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Damn people actually want to pay $50 to fight a whale? That is the last thing I would spend $50 on.

Oh thank you. I was starting to think I was the only one who sees this whole project as a joke. I mean, cool, we get to see Eraqus as a power ranger too and a Monstro battle(?) Okay, that's arbitrary as fuck, and there's no reason to establish this much of a hype for this at TGS when they can instead focus on KH 3D. I'm not even gonna say anything about Re:Coded because that's just another re:release for them. That'd be more of a big deal at a Western Gaming Convention.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!

I'm guessing that the girl in red is japan, and the other woman is America right?

This is so firehumping stupid, I'm so P.Oed! For once we get some more stuff than Japan, but then for no reason -they get a mega super ubur spoiler. Why couldn't we get that, I really want to freaking know.

...We better get some free DLC or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back