• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh birth by sleep difficulty level

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what difficulty should birth by sleep be played

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to start on out Standard like I always do, just to get used to it. If I start out on Proud, I know I'm going to grind like no tomorrow, and I don't want to do that. I actually want to fight the final bosses before level 30, like they said.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i would also start off in standard, but since the game will have a critical mode, i will just skip Proud mode and go to critical just to make it harder to adapt

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I was thinking going Proud mode then move to critical for the replay value but, I feel like diving into the deep end though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What all do you have to do to get the secret ending on standard? That's what will really affect my decision the most.

100% completion and collect all the reports.

LuxordKing

I would start Critical Mode first but since its probably an unlock-able mode then ill start with Proud and then do Critical Mode.

SO FREKEN EXCITED 30 DAYS LEFT and a few hours. Sadly I have band that day so imma have to wait till 5pm before I get to go pick up my bundle. :(

Sadie808

I`m going to play beginner mode!
because i cant handle standard or proud mode! its just to damn hard!!!! >:p

jk i`m going to start on proud nuff said so i watch
"Blanks Points" in english!
s1ruckysta

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
For Standard Mode? I would've thought that would be for Beginner Mode but that seems far too harsh for Standard Mode.

I didn't think you could even get the secret ending in Beginner Mode. Didn't you also have to get 100% completion in KH2 to unlock the secret ending?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I didn't think you could even get the secret ending in Beginner Mode. Didn't you also have to get 100% completion in KH2 to unlock the secret ending?

Yeah but in KH2 you only had to do 100% on Beginner Mode, not standard. Oh well, doesn't matter to me. I'll be playing Critical Mode first so I'm pretty much guaranteed to get the secret ending.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yeah but in KH2 you only had to do 100% on Beginner Mode, not standard. Oh well, doesn't matter to me. I'll be playing Critical Mode first so I'm pretty much guaranteed to get the secret ending.
you sure it's beginner? i did the same and didn't unlock it, and when i did it for standard i saw the secret ending

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
you sure it's beginner? i did the same and didn't unlock it, and when i did it for standard i saw the secret ending

Um, yeah. In KH2 you need to unlock 100% of Jiminy's Journal at Beginner Mode. In Standard Mode, you only need to do about 70%... and in Proud Mode, you get it just by beating the game.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Um, yeah. In KH2 you need to unlock 100% of Jiminy's Journal at Beginner Mode. In Standard Mode, you only need to do about 70%... and in Proud Mode, you get it just by beating the game.
i think you're wrong on this one. i think an interview about BBS secret ending explained how it's possible to unlock it....and it specifically mentioned that you couldn't in the beginner's one.

maybe you should check....all the guides online say it's not unlockable either in beginner mode

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
i think you're wrong on this one. i think an interview about BBS secret ending explained how it's possible to unlock it....and it specifically mentioned that you couldn't in the beginner's one.

maybe you should check....all the guides online say it's not unlockable either in beginner mode

Huh? I'm talking about KH2, not BBS lol

Wheels

KH2 Secret Ending Reqs.

On Beginner Mode: You can't, tough luck.

On Standard Mode: You have to complete Jimminy's Journal. Yep, EVERYTHING! If
there is a Mickey Head Icon in your start menu, then you
know you've done it. It might be easier for some people to
just start over on Proud Mode because...

On Proud Mode: You only have to complete all worlds. Yes, ALL, including the
100 Acre Wood and Atlantica.

Awards

No dude. You can't get it on Beginner mode. Just Standard and Proud. Standard you need to complete the Journal 100% and complete all Gummi Missions. And in Proud, you just need to beat the game.

And actually, I think you might have some conditions to unlock the secret ending in critical mode. In KH2FM, all you had to do was beat the game on Proud to see it, but on Critical, you had to beat the game and get the Gold Crown by destroying all the Org. XIII Mushrooms. And critical wasn't available from the start, so it probably won't be in BBS.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
No dude. You can't get it on Beginner mode. Just Standard and Proud. Standard you need to complete the Journal 100% and complete all Gummi Missions.
not so sure about this one....i played the gummi ships and i had this one i had a very hard time with...so i left it and beat the game, and ended up seeing it anyways...

i did hear you had to do it for the kh2FM, that or beat xemnas

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
No dude. You can't get it on Beginner mode. Just Standard and Proud. Standard you need to complete the Journal 100% and complete all Gummi Missions.

Yes you can. I should know because when I first played KH2 it was in Beginner Mode and I had to unlock everything and I managed to get the secret ending. And when I played Standard Mode, I didn't need to complete 100% at all. I just needed to get a few things like beat Olympus Coliseum, I didn't need it to be 100%. And again, with Proud Mode you get the ending automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back