• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh birth by sleep difficulty level

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what difficulty should birth by sleep be played

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
For the challenge, I'm going with proud mode, but if there is a critical mode, I'll probably try that too
Over the years, I've learned the first two difficulty settings are actually "Extremely Easy" and "Easy"

Ventuskeyblade

i want to play on critical mode! but it might be locked so proud mode. just because u dont want to beat the game too quickly. cause handheld games r always too easy.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Proud mode because the other modes just aren't challenging enough but if you need to get used to the new system first then choose standard thats what I did.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Why would it be locked?
Wasn't it locked on KH2FM until you had completed at least one playthrough before? That follows a trend of many many other video games of the last few years (as i look down at my ps3 game stack and the God of wars, uncharted and resistance 2 all back me up.
Also because I'm sick of the arguing:
The Gathering - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
Kingdom Hearts Wikipedia said:
The Gathering
Condition to Unlock this Scene
* Beginner Mode: Cannot be unlocked
* Standard Mode: Complete Jiminy's Journal
* Proud Mode: Finish the game, lock Keyholes in all worlds.
I can verify this as LAST WEEK I completed Jiminy's journal on standard mode and ONLY THEN did the video unlock for that mode.

Jakek9

Why would it be locked?

I shall be a bit upset if I can't play ciritical mode right away. But oh well, I don't mind if they do lock it. I just wanted to try Critical Mode through my first play through.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I shall be a bit upset if I can't play ciritical mode right away. But oh well, I don't mind if they do lock it. I just wanted to try Critical Mode through my first play through.

I wouldn't be shocked if you had to unlock it, so I would prepare for it as to not be dissapointed...but my question is, do you only have to beat one proud mode storyline to get critical for everyone else??? like, can I run through terra's proud, and then do ventus and aqua in critical...or do I have to beat them all individually to get crtiical mode for them respectively.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wasn't it locked on KH2FM until you had completed at least one playthrough before? That follows a trend of many many other video games of the last few years (as i look down at my ps3 game stack and the God of wars, uncharted and resistance 2 all back me up.

Doesn't bother me if it is locked. I'll get to try it eventually.

Also because I'm sick of the arguing:

The arguing was over long before you made the post :\

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Standard. Its not that i can't handle Proud, i just like that it's more of a challenge to unlock the secret movie in standard, because it gives me a reason to play more. Btw, i doubt critical with be available from the start.

I dont like doing standard to get the secret movie because that means you probably have to do everything, INCLUDING all the minigames. And if they're anything like KH2's minigames, I'm gonna get bored soon.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I dont like doing standard to get the secret movie because that means you probably have to do everything, INCLUDING all the minigames. And if they're anything like KH2's minigames, I'm gonna get bored soon.

I'm sure you'll enjoy playing volleyball-soccer with giant fruits, racing Unversed, ducklings (and Pete), and shooting ice cream at the aforementioned ducklings, except this time, they're also breakdancing! Not to mention that "It's a Small World" will be playing in the background while you shoot them XD

There's also command board. I've heard it's fun, but who knows?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
But why in the world do people think Critical Mode would be locked? How did that thought even cross people's minds? Was KH2's critical mode locked or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back