• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh birth by sleep difficulty level

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what difficulty should birth by sleep be played

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

Whatever difficulty you want? If you wanted to know the overall difficulty you could have searched up a thread instead of creating one. I personally am going to Start on critical mode. It depends on how you want to play, and whether or nor you want a challenge.

Search for a similar thread next time please.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
since critical mode will most likely not be unlocked from the beginning

proud mode first

Apollo

Silver Member
If you didn't have trouble with the past games on the hardest mode go with proud.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Play whatever mode you want. If you're comfortable with Proud, then start with Proud mode. If you're a bit unsure of yourself, go with Beginner. And if you just plain don't care either way, start on Standard.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I always start on Standard and work up from there...but in this game I'm thinking about doing 1 of each difficulty with each protagonist, but IDK if I want to do a beginner mode. So I think I might do 1 Standard, unlock Critcal, 1 Proud, 1 Critical...

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I usually start on Standard Mode, but since Critical Mode is in this game, I am Playing through all 3 scenarios on Proud Mode, then playing through all 3 on Critical Mode.

But as everyone else said, you should play whichever mode is more comfortable to you.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I gonna go with Critical if possible but I "might" play Terra on proud first just to get in to the new system

Awards
Standard. Its not that i can't handle Proud, i just like that it's more of a challenge to unlock the secret movie in standard, because it gives me a reason to play more. Btw, i doubt critical with be available from the start.

Jakek9

Pussys. Critical mode ftw. lol, Nah I kid you guys.

Working ur way up can be best most the time.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Proud!!!!! That's what I did.

(unless you have never played kingdom hearts in your life.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back