• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh birth by sleep theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruon

unbirths could possibly be spirits, beings made up of light and darkness into one thing.
they could possibly be what comes from the result of keyblade wielder being killed by a normal keyblade. a keyblade that is not darkness or light. Thats why the unbirths dont appearin kh1 & 2 , because of the keyblade wars.

Sunset horizons is co
explanation: during the game many battles between keyblade wielders made the world's heart get eaten by darkness from all of the darkness wielders.
when terra's eye's turned orange that could have meant he finally accepted the light. as kairi's grandmother explained the light from children's hearts repaired the worlds or something like that. Terra's light repaired the world.
my proof: somewhere on this website it explained that each apprentice took a path. 4 paths. aqua took light. ven took twilight. ds or mx took darkness. terra took the path that is the unbirth's form of energy
when riku, atw, and mickey met. he asked riku if he would take the path to light or darkness and riku took the path to twilight, but terra's was missing.
if you have a problem with the 4 paths thing read all the on bbs on this website. but feel free to shoot it down

Muse

you look atrocious
unbirths could possibly be spirits, beings made up of light and darkness into one thing.
they could possibly be what comes from the result of keyblade wielder being killed by a normal keyblade. a keyblade that is not darkness or light. Thats why the unbirths dont appearin kh1 & 2 , because of the keyblade wars.

Sunset horizons is co
explanation: during the game many battles between keyblade wielders made the world's heart get eaten by darkness from all of the darkness wielders.
when terra's eye's turned orange that could have meant he finally accepted the light. as kairi's grandmother explained the light from children's hearts repaired the worlds or something like that. Terra's light repaired the world.
my proof: somewhere on this website it explained that each apprentice took a path. 4 paths. aqua took light. ven took twilight. ds or mx took darkness. terra took the path that is the unbirth's form of energy
when riku, atw, and mickey met. he asked riku if he would take the path to light or darkness and riku took the path to twilight, but terra's was missing.
if you have a problem with the 4 paths thing read all the on bbs on this website. but feel free to shoot it down

Keyblades are either from the light or the dark realms. That is a normal Keyblade.

I don't get your explanation for how Sunset Horizons is Castle Oblivion. =/ It doesn't seem to have anything to do with Sunset Horizons or Castle Oblivion.

Terra's eye turning orange is a sign of him getting closer to darkness, not light.

Kairi's grandmother's story has parts that are true and parts that are false and has nothing to do with BBS. It's a fairy tale. What it's talking about is when the Heartless first emerged and the worlds separated, isn't it?

Where does it say each apprentice took a path? =/

DS/MX aren't Apprentices.

ruon

it says one of em took a path. its somewhere on this website. can ya explain the fairy tale thing. the normal keyblade could be a new twist in bbs. the unbirth keyblade

Muse

you look atrocious
Kairi's grandmother's story is a fairy tale, of sorts. There are some factual parts about it, but other parts, not so much. It shouldn't be considered as fact and should be regarded with care, I think. D: Ugh. My brain just died out on me.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
it says one of em took a path. its somewhere on this website. can ya explain the fairy tale thing. the normal keyblade could be a new twist in bbs. the unbirth keyblade

Watch this:

ruon

uh byronic it isnt working at least not on my ds. japanese accessory

Muse

you look atrocious
Byronic Hero, the video's not working.

ruon

i was trying to explain to some people why riku could not have gotten kairi's blade from ss. where is it. and sorry about whatever i did zack. ok i found it. but couldn't the light from terra's heart do just the same and if not terra then aqua

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
i was trying to explain to some people why riku could not have gotten kairi's blade from ss. where is it. and sorry about whatever i did zack. ok i found it. but couldn't the light from terra's heart do just the same and if not terra then aqua

Not all parts of the story are true. When looking for something to use as evidence for you theories, Ansem's Reports and Another Report are better because they have more truth in them than Kairi's grandmother's story.

ruon

which parts aren't true except bathing in light. way too much detail but i do agree ansem reports are much more reliable. why couldnt you trust a little old lady.
also i noticed something we wont travel by gummi ship or darknesss because aqua and ven are surprised when they hear terra uses darkness to make himself stronger and the gummi blocks were fragments of worlds made by the heartless and thet didnt exist yet

Muse

you look atrocious
I don't think Nomura specified which parts were true and which parts weren't.

You just have to use logic, I guess, to figure out which seems factual and which doesn't.

ruon

what im wondering the most is how do we move from world to world. guess we wont know until nomura tells

Muse

you look atrocious
How do you move from world to world? =/ Well, with Gummy Ships that are made from gummies that come from the world's borders is how I think someone explained it.

Because the ships are made with what protects the worlds, it's able to exit and enter other worlds.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
it is okay sorry for being so harsh

ruon

gummi ships are the fragments of those barriers when destroyed by heartless which didn't exist yet. im guessing that there is some machine wiz they know that can make a portalout of machines

ruon

it wasnt your fault zack i accidently start fights remember the one between jh and auron, i think i started that one. im just really stupid due to the adhd, but back to the transport thing. sorry. but we couldnt travel by gummi ship because i think it says what i said is in the first set of reports made by xh

Muse

you look atrocious
gummi ships are the fragments of those barriers when destroyed by heartless which didn't exist yet. im guessing that there is some machine wiz they know that can make a portalout of machines

=/ Well, we haven't seen them travel to other worlds in any of the released footage, so who knows?

Maybe the worlds are all intact and one giant world because the Heartless haven't been created yet and engulfed the worlds, separating them? Thus no need to travel to other worlds because they're all just one big world! And to travel to other parts of the world, they use Chocobos! :D!

ruon

i think my transporting by gummi ship or theory may be my first good theory.

party. wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah died of laughter. heartless formed yer all in danger run before i come through your computer. hahahaha. just kiddin... yer safe and rei can ya stop with the mexican baby thing or im going to put the michael jackson in the barney suit picture up here p.s. its on myspace

Muse

you look atrocious
But it's a part of my siggie and I like it. It's your thread, you can put what you want in it. It'll most likely be closed, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back