• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH ~ Breath Of Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
~*Story*~

Light... Darkness.. Must we live in such black and white times? Must we distinguish between the two so clearly? Even in death there are no absolutes. There is no black and white, there are only shades of grey. In a universe of grey, how can we find the absolute? Will we remain as a shade of something we know to be more? Or will we let go of all we held on to, and hope for a better tomorrow? In a world with no absolute, who can hope to stop what is to come.

This is the world of Twilight, and in this world the absolutes of Light and Dark never existed, until the time that Kingdom Hearts was sealed, only to be found yet again. Now the forces of Darkness seep into the world, and Light is needed to regain balance, before all is lost.

(Basically KH2, my version...)

~*Rules*~

- No godmodding
- No powerplaying
- Dont kill off characters without permission
- Romance encouraged, pg-13
- Have fun, please and thank you
- We need at least one evil man/woman

~*Template*~

Name:
Allignment: (Light, Darkness, Twilight)
Weapon: (We can have keyblades, just have them in tune with your allignment)
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

~*My Character*~

(Will post... tomorrow maybe... If this gets off the ground)

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Well, here's another person. ^_^

Name: Zack
Allignment: Light
Weapon: Blade on a wire (the hook and be replaced with other weapons that Zack has with him)
Appearance:
img01b5wi.jpg

Personality: easy-going, laid back (at times), friendly, will get serious in times of need
History: Zack was always a good kid. He just wanted to do what he thought was right and live out his life peacefully. But then his world was destroyed and he became a traveller. Luckily he already had his own Gummi ship as could travel form world to world to find a way to restore his world to it's original state.

C

Crasendolls

Name: Kaiser Hellmuth
Weapon: Devination
Appearance:http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/m/u/muthguy/originalmorgansmall.jpg.html
Personality: Very polite and well mannered but is determined to get whatever he wants no matter what the cost
History: Ever since his birth he had been facinated in the mythical energies known as light and dark.The supposed origins of the twilight. His fascination with the elements drove him into the deepest dungeons of the ancient castle just outside the city. His research became unstable and it merged his physicle body with darkness and his heart and soul with light. Becouse of this over whelming force of light that his hear was and his pure pursistence a keyblade that displayed his heart. But the light and darkness refused to merge into twilight and balance out. This drove him into insanity.

(if it's alright with you is it okay that I be the main villain

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
If I can join, I will.

Name: Rhiannon
Alignment: Twilight
Weapon: Keyblade; the Crystalline, translucent with onyx and silver markers intertwined all over it.
Appearence: Shoulder-length dark hair, grey eyes, medium height.
Personality: Strong and caring, she is fiercely determined when need be. She has a serious nature that is balanced by her cheerfulness.
History: Her world and family were destroyed by the Heartless, and now she journeys in hopes for revenge and a desire to keep others from having the same fate.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
ooc: All of these are good, and it is okay to be the main villian crassendolls

Name: Taiyachi Higomi
Allignment: Twilight
Weapon: Forsaken Twilight, looks like a fusion of oathkeeper and oblivion
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Wraith1807/WOG1.jpg
Personality: Quiet, seemingly calm and serene on the outside, but a seething well of strong emotions underneath and a violent rage he has trouble controlling.
History: Born with predisposed knowledge, he has been the object of inquiry on his world. Taiyachi, or Tai as those who get to know him call him, was born with knowledge of light and darkness seemingly infused into him. His very actions seemed to be balanced. The people of his world used him as their pillar of balance, and this was the one thing he could not stand. Freeing himself from the world when Heartless emerged, he learned of something inside him. He was not just gifted with knowledge, but also, another mind set. He could slip into something that can only be refered to as a Berserker. His mind slips into a state of utter calm and focus, gaining him skills and physical attributes beyond the norm. The first time he entered this state was to fend off the Heartless attacking his family, where he discovered his keyblade. Born from desperation and the balance within him. Now he wanders the worlds, searching for his opposite. He knows there is always balance, and if he is the utter balance of light and dark, there is someone out there who is completely off-balance, and most likely, insane.

witchprincess

in a little room where walls are bright swirling c
Name: Amaya
allignment:light
weapon:a pirate sword
appearance: tall blonde, green eyes, full length green leather coat
personality: hyper, likes to asks questions, and is always protective of anyone with her, and fights her enemies with a passion
history: she comes from a family that has always gone against the light, and was rejected because of her rebelliousness towards darkness. and is now on a mission to find out why anyone would choose darkness over light.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
ooc: We can get started now, but more people can still join

ic:

What can be found in the Light? Hell, what can be found in Darkness for that matter? Even with all this supposed knowledge, I cant answer those questions, Im even asking them myself. Why would someone chose light over dark, or vice versa. It is hard to find such absolutes these days, shades of grey is all I see. It's hard to find anyone who are true to themselves, even if they know what they should be, they cant quite attain it... I pity them...

Taiyachi walked casually through the dark streets of some he didn't care much for city, in some place he couldn't be bothered with. He had been to so many, the names have lost all meaning to him, it is just yet another stop on his long road. Perhaps this would be the day he would find companionship in this journey, someone who has attained their goal, their absolute. That is, if they are searching for the same as he.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack was running through the streets of his world. He didn't fight this time, he had to run. "There's so many this time." He huffed. Just as he turned th corner he was confronted by a Darkside. "Oh great. Not again." He said taking out his blade. "Take that!" He shouted as he shot the blade at the creature's eye. Once he attacked he retracted his blade and ran undei the Darkside's legs while it was dazed from the sudden attack. Just as he ran from the Darkside a huge swarm of Heartless were starting to catch up with him. As he ran from the swarm he saw his surroundings either disolve or get covered in black. His world was slowly disappearing..."Crap! I have to leave. I'll get these heartless creatures if it's the last thing I do." Zack had just hopped aboard his Gummi ship and took off, just as the heartless caught up to him.

As he flew off, he looked back at his darkness consumed world just as it vanished from sight. Zack sighed and turned to what lay ahead. "Looks like I'm a drifter from now now. Well, I'm going to find a way to return my home to normal..."

That was 8 hours ago...

Now Zack lay back in the cockpit, now bored. "*sigh* There hasn't been a single near-by world for me to land on." He said as he started to doze off at the wheel.

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve sat on top of a tall building looking at some neckalaces he had recived from his close friends over the years. He had recived one from Leon Cloud and Tidus. And had made friends with all of them. Even thier friends, Occasionally Steve would go back but latley for some reason he could not. Steve grew home sick and wished he could see his home.

Steve pulled out two glaives that he had recived from Rikku as A gift for completing Steve's pilgramage as the prophacy. He could Remember every word said there.

It was a small room with onyla few people all carrying different prophacy's But Steve's was the most deadly If the darkness got a hold of him it could be then end. Steve used to have the markings now he just has special marking showing that he is the prophacy.

"I miss them all"

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Rhiannon staggered through the gates of the city, thankful for some shelter. She had been traveling for days now, and had encountered Heartless all the way. Now, finally, she could rest. Sighing, she sat down on a wooden bench and rested her hands on her Keyblade, allowing herself to relish the luxury of safety before surveying her status. Luckily, she suffered only from minor wounds and fatigue. She whispered a simple Cure spell to take away the cuts and bruises- courtesy of the Heartless -and leaned back, closing her eyes. She could feel the balanced magic that lay, now quiescent, in her Keyblade, the perfect structure of dark and light. Just like her. But Rhiannon still couldn't totally understand her Twilit destiny. She only knew that she had surrendered to her shadows. Her fear and anger, jealousy and hate, everything. And that she had let herself fall into the brightness of her heart at the same time. And so, she had chosen the middle road.

C

Crasendolls

The entire castle was dark. No light could enter. No light wished to enter. The silent footsteps of a forgotten man echoed through the entire castle. It is said he had a wife and son but he was to preoccupied with his reaserch and left them. Others depict the man as one who sacrificed himself to show the people of this world the truth of what existence truly is. The stories of this man are nearlly countless. The only thing that each story shares is that eight years ago a man walked into that castle and never left. And if you get too close to the castle you'll here strange noises. Laughter,crying and screaming.

Kaiser stood infront of a giant red ring that floated in the air just in front of a wall. Markings where crudly carved into it. Slowly what looked like water came out of the ring and filled in the space. He slowly reached into it. Ounce he grabbed something he ppulled his arm out. It was a little black creature resembling an ant. "You look so much like me, why? No matter the Crimson Gate is a success this calls for a celebration. Does it not"? Kaiser dropped the creature and walked twords the stairs. He looked back to see the crature following him. He smiled and took a bow. "Kaiser Hellmuth at you're service". He walked over and picked the creature up bringing it upstairs for some dinner.

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
Erhm I guess it's not too late to join, as I was asked to join this in another place.
Call me a hypocrite but i know it wouldn't came far there just now v_v;;
Well here I am, returning after a half-a-year break......back.
As Wraith asked me to join (in a way) I guess I'll just put my entry-post at the end of this. If i am not accepted I won't complain(i just won't wait 5 hours until I am accepted either <<)

Name: Nicol "Charlotte" Ransom
Weapon: none
Appearance:like this

Personality:
Pretty pure and girl-ish, he often hops around happily while chanting stuff.
His mood is almost all the time good and he tries to entertain people, usually failing miserably.
His trust has been abused many times, but still, when he feels that a person is good at heart he does't care.
He collects random stuff like stones and keeps them like treasures.
If Nicol's mood is somehow only a slight bit away from being good and all shiny he can hardly hold back tears.
He likes to keep the fassade and only shows what he's really feeling when he's all alone

History:
"Charlotte" as his parents, who had always been wishing to have a daughter, called him was raised isolated from the outside world.He had never had any training that would make him a good fighter, instead he had teachers for arts and dancing and singing.
Nicol's parents often had parties in their huge mansion, as they were pretty rich.
It appeared that the family was being watched most of the time and in the rare moments when he was allowed to leave the house he had to take bodyguards with him.
Yet they could not help him the day the heartless attacked; he was only 10 back then.
Their hearts were taken and he had to watch his parents die.
Scared by those events he ran away, not to a certain place, just....to a plce where he could hide, to a place where he would forget....
He found that place and with the people around him he learned to laugh again and to forget.
His new home wasn't freed of the heartless, so in order to survive he got used to using what he had learned as kid for fights.
Even though fighting without weapon he can unleash flashy magic skills by humming spells in a language he was being taught(note: I'll use kitschy; if that's a word; German for that, but do my best to translate it when needed XD) while dancing around his enemy avoiding attacks with fast movement.
He'd generally tend to sing and hum to himself during fights to get a rythm to move in.

"No!.... I said NO!", a boy kept calling out as he avoided the attacks of some shadow heartless that had been following him for half an hour now.
As he moved his hair covered his eyes at times and the lights of the lamps, which lit his way home as every evening, were reflected by the golden necklace he wore around his neck.
"Won't you ever give up?", he asked as he dodged another attack.
He began to move his fingers against each other and suddenly thin, glowing lines were drawn into the air. First he drew a circle with it, then he crossed it several times adding more and more lines.
Even though he moved back and forward in order not to get hurt; he hated that; the glowing circles always stayed right in front of him.
"Nicht bewegen!"*, he said pushing the sign away with his fingers.
Immediatly the heartless stopped as if they were frozen.
"Byebye ihr Süßen!"**, he smiled, blowing a kiss, as he turned around to walk away humming happily.

-----
translations:
*: "Don't move!"
**: "Byebye you cuties/sweeties" oo" fear my translation skills.
Oi and I apologize for any spelling or grammar-mistakes....English isn't my mother-language ^^;;

Last edited:

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Hey Yun! Welcome back.

IC: "I'm never going to find the right world....." Zack sighed as he sat back upright. Then he spotted and odd-looking world up ahead. "Guess it's as good a place as any." He said as he brought the ship to land on the odd-looking planet. Once he landed the ship he got out and looked around. "Looks a little too peaceful for my liking but, beggers can't be choosers." He shrugged.

C

Crasendolls

ooc Yun It's me vincent unless you're a diffrent yun and arent the one on KHAD then well never mind then.

IC
Kaiser took a bite out of his steak. The creature just stood in thechair looking around. "What's wrong aren't you hungry. Oh silly me, my first contact with a being from another world and I'm trying to force steak down you're throught. Please tell me what would you prefer". After a long and awkward silence Kaiser sighed. "Please excuse me.Yu probably don't even understand a word I'm saying". Suddenly there was a crashing sound as more creatures like the one at the table came into the room. "Uh I didn't close the gate did I. Welcome getlemen". Kaiser took a bow and introduced himself. A large creature wearing armor and a rather large shield stepped forward. The sheilds eyes glew red and a fireball shot out of it. Light wrapped around Kaiser and absorbed the fire. "Please. It's very hard to get scorch marks out of stone. It's even harder to restore classic peices of furniture after parts of them have been set a flame". Kaiser smiled as the fire ball was thrown back at the armored creature. It blocked the blast but just as it lowered the sheild Kaiser had punched his hand throught its helm and into its skull. A light formed in his hand and he smiled "I'm so sorry for you". There was a quick flash of light and the creature fell backwards. The others attacked and light surrounded the monsters slowly killing them. While he lft them to die he ran to the dungeons to close the Crimson Gate.

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
ooc: Thank you, Zacdos ^^ I remember your name *kicks self*
Ah, Vincent! I almost thought so, because you had this name on your sig there... (which is also to say: Yepp i am Yun from KH~AD) why haven't you joined the new one yet, if i may ask? ^^;;
ic:

Kling...., for a short moment the soft sound echoed through the street, but was soon gone and forgotten thanks to the sudden appearence of yet even more heartless.
"I'm too tired to bug myself with taking care of you!". he cried out like a child that was protesting against cleaning its room.
At first the boy kept killing some of the heartless by shooting glowing signs at them, but soon Nicol was running back home, because he noticed more, stronger heartless approaching and he wasn't much of the fighter to take them on.

It was always like that, they followed people all the time and at times not even the peoples homes were safe anymore.
He was about to enter his house, when he saw himself in the window, yellow eyes behind him, but something was missing.
Without even realising he searched for the familiar reflection of the gold.
His hands both moved to his neck to find his necklace gone.
"I must've lost it somewhere!", he muttered as he started to go the same way back now. "Mom would kill me if she found out about it...."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
ack walked around for a little bit then noticed there were hearltess here as well. "Crap...." He sighed. "This world's got them too? Fine. Call this a taste of revenge!" He said as he shot his blade at the group. Cutting through about four of them. He retracted teh blade and caught it. "Looks like I'm outnumbered again." Then he smirked, "Heh, hasn't stopped me before." He said as he shot the blade at teh heartless again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back