• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Bring Arts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
So before the most recent announcement about Aqua, Terra, Sora V2, and Riku V2 they stated that Aqua was in Beta, Terra was in Alpha, and there was one unnamed figure in the works. I was hoping it would be Yozora and I don't mind them upgrading Sora and Riku (would be nice to get an upgrade pack instead of having to buy the full figure again but whatever) but I dont think that would constitute the unnamed figure. Anyone hear anything about it?

King_Riku17

So what does everyone think the chances of a Namine figure getting released are? My thoughts are that its not impossible because so far all the characters released are ones that are on the front cover of the game and so is she.a6c86a5f46ac4d1993fc7d9b116ce97c.jpg

King_Riku17

Thats fair but I feel like they'd be more likely to make a casual Roxas rather than Vanitas, only because they have a history of not making antagonists of the series

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
The characters I currently want the most are Naminé, Donald and Goofy. Sadly I don't think any of them are likely.

Personally, I'd be rather frustrated, if Yazora, a character we have yet to really meet, were to get a figure before any of the other missing main characters.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Tbh I find it more than just a bit of a waste when you have limited "slots" for figures and yet again include multiple versions of Sora (and now also Riku) while there are still major characters left who have no figure at all.

When it comes to antagonists though I think they should start with the main ones, meaning Master Xehanort, Ansem SoD and Xemnas, perhaps also Young Xehanort.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I don't think a Namine figure is out of the realm of possibilities. It's just from a toy/figure standpoint everyone else is more likely because they are playable or were bosses so they have iconic action poses and weapons to market over a character that doesn't. But if they can make figures of Shadow Heartless I don't see why they can't make a Namine one.

I do hope they make the Seekers of Darkness. They were smart to have the Terra and Xion figures include their Seeker forms, so that's already two. Imagine how cool Saix, Marluxia, and Xigbar would look with their weapons? Or Luxord with the cards? Or any of the Xehanorts. I hope KH can continue to increase their merchandise.

As for Yozora, weapon or not, Namine deserves a figure way more then he does. Yozora hasn't put in the years yet to earn such a honor before the other main cast.

pastel.goblin

Awards
Thats fair but I feel like they'd be more likely to make a casual Roxas rather than Vanitas, only because they have a history of not making antagonists of the series
Honestly I'd be happy if they made casual Roxas, I always preferred that outfit over the black coat, and though I'm getting the play arts kai version he's not to scale with bring arts which is a bummer. That said I'd still prefer Naminé over more of the same characters with different outfits. I think Vanitas might be likely if they're lazy lol, since they've already got Sora molds as a base

Personally, I'd be rather frustrated, if Yazora, a character we have yet to really meet, were to get a figure before any of the other missing main characters
Oh I'd be so pissed, but it's honestly plausible.

Tbh I find it more than just a bit of a waste when you have limited "slots" for figures and yet again include multiple versions of Sora (and now also Riku) while there are still major characters left who have no figure at all.
My gosh same, though why do they even have limited slots? Surely they could make all the major characters in the series and people would buy them

EDIT: I'd totally forgotten about the Shadow figures, now I'm even more annoyed lol

Veevee

Awards

When it comes to antagonists though I think they should start with the main ones, meaning Master Xehanort, Ansem SoD and Xemnas, perhaps also Young Xehanort.

True. I also just don't get it when they don't release merchandise in bundles that make sense ... like currently with the Sora / Kairi plushies. I got so excited for those thinking they'd (of course) do Riku next, now they showcased RAX and no sign of Riku. Will they do Riku, won't they? And when since Square Enix merch tends to get sold out quickly (thus raising the price soon)?

Or TWEWY. I'm much less inclined to get the Neku Bring Arts when I don't know if they'll maybe release the other characters too. I want the team, not only Neku, so I'd think it wise to communicate which ones you'll do in the long run.

It's a tad sad because it seems they're not confident that anything not-Sora will not sell well enough when in reality I'm not exactly thrilled to get another Sora figure when I could imagine a lot other figures that I'd prefer - Xemnas, Larxene, Saix, Naminé ... those will probably never happen though.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
If we're talking in terms of KH3 Namine has no accessories and only shows up in the end as a cutscene, Yozora has a whole fight. I wouldn't mind Sora in the dual wield form but that would be more repeat accessories. Rage form would also be pretty cool. It'd be nice if they did a second line of enemy bring arts but they'd all mostly wear the same outfits.

pastel.goblin

Awards
I keep seeing the no accessories thing as a reason for no Naminé figure, but honestly just give her her sketchbook with a couple of illustrations and a few different hands and I'd be happy. Maybe throw in the star charm, though I'm not that big on Repliku so wouldn't miss it aha. Literally the only difference between her and most of the other figures is she wouldn't have a keyblade. Besides, they made Kairi back in the day and all she came with was an action packed school bag 🤣 There's plenty of figures in other franchises of "normal" characters without weapons, and idk maybe I'm just a weirdo but my Kairi and Axel bring arts don't even have their weapons out, they're just standing around eating ice cream on my shelf lol.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I keep seeing the no accessories thing as a reason for no Naminé figure, but honestly just give her her sketchbook with a couple of illustrations and a few different hands and I'd be happy. Maybe throw in the star charm, though I'm not that big on Repliku so wouldn't miss it aha. Literally the only difference between her and most of the other figures is she wouldn't have a keyblade. Besides, they made Kairi back in the day and all she came with was an action packed school bag 🤣 There's plenty of figures in other franchises of "normal" characters without weapons, and idk maybe I'm just a weirdo but my Kairi and Axel bring arts don't even have their weapons out, they're just standing around eating ice cream on my shelf lol.
Will that change when Roxas and Xion come out? 🤔 Yeah but I think they factor accessories into cost because of today's market. A figure without accessories shouldn't cost the same as one with in some peoples eyes. And if its strictly a KH 3 figure she never had any of that stuff.

pastel.goblin

Awards
Will that change when Roxas and Xion come out? 🤔 Yeah but I think they factor accessories into cost because of today's market. A figure without accessories shouldn't cost the same as one with in some peoples eyes. And if its strictly a KH 3 figure she never had any of that stuff.
Roxas at least is out already, no? Mine is apparently with Amiami, Japan still isn't shipping to Aus though :\ As for costs, each character already varies in price, so just make her the cheapest. Uh, sure if you want to be pedantic, but I doubt there'd be an uproar over her not being KH3 accurate lol. Still sounds like a weak excuse not to make her though, is it really that much to ask that every character on the box art gets a figure rather than neglecting one while making almost every variation of Sora?

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Roxas at least is out already, no? Mine is apparently with Amiami, Japan still isn't shipping to Aus though :\ As for costs, each character already varies in price, so just make her the cheapest. Uh, sure if you want to be pedantic, but I doubt there'd be an uproar over her not being KH3 accurate lol. Still sounds like a weak excuse not to make her though, is it really that much to ask that every character on the box art gets a figure rather than neglecting one while making almost every variation of Sora?
The Square store lists the US release at least as October 2020, I'm pretty sure Roxas and Xion are out in JP.

I plan on trying to make a cardboard replica of the clock tower from Twilight Town and having RAX eating ice cream. I might give Sora Oathkeeper and Oblivion, maybe to Valor Halloween Sora lol

Back