• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Character Fanclub Directory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Starcrossedsky

Since Strawberry hasn't posted her assorted selfcest pairings FC, I'll get the jump on her.

Since it's a KH multiship club for a specific concept, it should probably go down by the threesomes FC.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Gilly Gilly Gilly, I have an FC question.

So basically, the creator of the Marushion FC hasnt' been on in like a month (May 24th), and i was wondering, how long do you want me to wait until I can recreate it? I'm sorry fi that's a stupid question or someting,I just am fed up with it. D:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Gilly Gilly Gilly, I have an FC question.

So basically, the creator of the Marushion FC hasnt' been on in like a month (May 24th), and i was wondering, how long do you want me to wait until I can recreate it? I'm sorry fi that's a stupid question or someting,I just am fed up with it. D:
You don't have to ask to recreate an FC, if it hasn't been updated in a long time, then feel free to take the club into your own hands (though I would ask first if the person is active). I don't think a month is very long, though. Wait a little longer.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
^ Did you get the old owner's permission? If you didn't, it's still not yours. =/

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
^ Nothing to get *evil snickering* about. D: I was just clarifying. You can't just take over a FC randomly without the owner's consent, or if the owner has been either long-termed/perma-banned or gone for about three months.

Good luck though.

_Sketches

Wow Roa. So you DID read what I posated to you in the FC, yet you decided not to bother to reply. Thank you for showing me how much you value what I try to say.

Also, you 'hijacked' my FC and made your own, but yours failed. Mine has now failed because you have caused nobody to post there anymore. Now there is no Mar/Zex FC.

...A lot of good came out of your actions, i'd say.

I apologize for posting here, owner of this thread, but it seems like the only place Roa cannot ignore.
And explanation would be nice. Really.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
It seems she is continuing to be immature. How sad. I still have absolutely no idea what i've done wrong.
firetruck.

I'd go pull up the psot in the marushion FC, but I cleared my browswer history cause firefox was lagging. >:

yea go check there.

seriously. >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back