• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Character Fanclub Directory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I don't quite think Noich will care very much. He's not very active, as is. And if he does, he'll talk to me. So. just. stop. it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
The hell does that mean? Don't judge him? Don't re-judge- what? >.<
I've taken over plenty of dead FC'S before, quit complaining about it. :/

imeant prejudge....and i'm not complaining about you taking dead FC's it just seems like some things are meant to stay dead.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
So basically revival attempts are bad?

The organization moogle FC wasn't exactly dead, despite not being posted on for a good month or so. The owner has just vanished since June now. And that means no OP updating/owner things, asides from asking a moderator. (And trust me, the moderators are busy enough as is)

Allister Rose

French Lover
So basically revival attempts are bad?

The organization moogle FC wasn't exactly dead, despite not being posted on for a good month or so. The owner has just vanished since June now. And that means no OP updating/owner things, asides from asking a moderator. (And trust me, the moderators are busy enough as is)
it's been two months, but if you want it's fine.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Hey, what happened to the Vanitas FC 3.0? I can't find it anywhere, and the one link to it was broken!

[I]Maybe it died along with him![/I] O_O

aswaxsora

Awards
Gilly, because the third Vanitas FC vanished, and Star isn't here anymore, may I make a new one?

EDIT: Here ya go:

Vanitas FC Is there a way for me to help you?

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
(figured this thread would be a good place to put this)

All the clubs I currently own are up for grabs. I just don't have as much time and my declining interest in KH doesn't make this fun anymore for me so ya

I own/founded: Terra FC, Nami FC (though Smile is also a founder, so she'll probably be more than happy to take over), Org FC, Rion HC, and um there's more but I can't remember at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back