• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Character Files: Short Stories - Xigbar, Marluxia, Larxene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Actually, since our suspects are already down to Skuld and Ven, and Skuld is likely to be Subject X, whoever the culprit is , we're guaranteed to get the drama-if it's Skuld/Subject X, Lauriam has to get past Lea and Isa. If it's Ven, he has to get past Aqua and Terra. Which I'm fine with either, but Ven would cause more shock value bc he has been dubbed as pure and innocent before the Vanitas split many times.And knowing Nomura, well....

Also, remembering your past, including you had a sibling before you die as a non-human? If this is Kimetsu No Yaiba we'd get 5 minutes of the actual flashback lmao.
Yay! If there's one thing I'm hoping KHUX brings into future KH games is more drama like this! I love betrayals, shocking reveals, and fighting amongst friends!

sakonan7

Awards
Having Marluxia being "exactly like Roxas" when he joined Org. XIII is such a huge ass pointless retcon.

The entire point with why the human Nobodies were special is because they still had their memories, with Roxas and Xion being special from them because they lacked any.

If Marly didn't have any memories either, then that point would have been made. Maybe not in KH2 or Re:CoM, but definitely in Days. This can't be justified with "oh, Axel must have forgotten." Yeah, this guy's totally not going to remember the pink flower floof being a zombie just like Roxas, and not use that to comfort his friends when they get bummed out for not having memories.

There isn't even a point for him to lack memories before joining??? Just pull a Ven, and have amnesiac him gain new memories/personality from living a new life before he became a Nobody, like what I thought he did once this whole UX crap started.
It does make sense because Marluxia, Larxene, Luxord and Demyx don't remember their past lives.
Also, we don't know how long Marluxia has been in the Organization. He was probably there long enough to start figuring out that Xemnas didn't have the Organization's interests in mind. I get the idea something happens to Lauriam to make him more like Marluxia and Marluxia is acting based on those subconscious memories. I get the idea Marluxia kept having no memories to himself. The same for Larxene, Luxord and Demyx because they don't remember who they were either. He was probably only like Roxas in having no memories.

sakonan7

Awards
Um...a-are Larxene and Vanitas okay? The “I hate everything” thing 😬 T for therapy.
Larxene: I hate everything
Vanitas: I hate everything
Larxene and Vanitas: I hate that you hate everything
You can tell that these two can have a very hating relationship together lol

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Yes.

And to take control of the Organization.

But you know, Nomura retconned that with KHUx.
It's a retcon that surprisingly works. As a nobody, Marluxia had no recollection of his past life so for him to seek the very thing that defined him in his past life is poetic irony.

Back