• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH characters power level tier list

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
my-image.png

Let’s talk about power scale of KH characters, including predictions !
In my case, I thought like this (also included my speculation…).

Awards
Just in case, I add about the uncertain characters.

As for MoM, It goes without saying. He is primitive keyblade wielder, and primitive keyblade master.
It is almost certain that he is stronger than any keyblade wielders, including the Foretellers.

As for Foretellers, They are also known as "Lost Masters".
The whole story has yet to unfold, but they are likely to use unknown(=Lost) abilities that existing keyblade wielders do not have.
Moreover, they are the direct disciples of MoM. Except for MoM, I guess they are likely to be more powerful than existing keyblade wielders.
For those reasons, Foretellers were placed in the position of class-S.

As for Yozora, he seems to have the ability to steal keyblade's ownership and abilities.
I think his ability can be a kryptonite for keyblade wielders.
As with Foretellers , He could be stronger than any of the existing keyblade wielders.
Therefore, he was placed in the position of class-S.

As for DR characters…………, I decided randomly (lol)

okhi12

Awards
I'd say Xion is B tier because I think she's considerably (or at least potentially) stronger than Lea or Ven, but I agree with most of these. Not that the games are consistent or anything, so it's a very subjective thing.

Awards
I'd say Xion is B tier because I think she's considerably (or at least potentially) stronger than Lea or Ven, but I agree with most of these. Not that the games are consistent or anything, so it's a very subjective thing.
Thank you for your reply!
Honestly, It was so hard to decide rank about Xion, because she was final boss character in 358, and she become very powerful boss character in Remind.
However, As far as I could see the cutscenes and depictions in KH3, I thought this position is appropriate.

Awards
I dunno about this, man. I think your tier list is a pretty off. The canon ending between Sora vs Yozora is probably Sora winning, so how can Yozora be two tiers higher? Sora also beat Xehanort as of the end of KH3, so he's at least of a similar level.
We don't know enough about Odin to make any guesses at all, and I honestly don't think that he would stack up against Xehanort nor do I think the foretellers would be a tier above him either. They didn't show feats that were all that incredible during backcover or the Keyblade War to warrant that. I think you're overestimating them.
I would put Sora, Xehanort, and Yozora in the same tier. Sora is a match for Xehanort and Yozora is supposed to be one of the hardest fights in all of Kingdom Hearts where he wins in the only alternate ending that exists in the entire series. As for the foretellers, I might put in that same tier as well, as we don't yet know that much about them but, obviously, they're going to have to be powerful if they're going to be a challenge to the protagonists.
Shouldn't Luxu be much higher? He is a Foreteller, after all. The Dark Road characters are pretty hard to rank as we don't really know that much about them.

Awards
Shouldn't Luxu be much higher? He is a Foreteller, after all.
Nope. In the case of this list, he isn't Luxu. I just placed him as a Xigbar/Braig(doesn't have keyblade).
If you consider him as Xigbar, he should be placed at a very low level in this list.
In fact, he was stomped by Xion with a single blow in 358. Therefore, Xig is at least weaker than her.

and I honestly don't think that he would stack up against Xehanort nor do I think the foretellers would be a tier above him either. They didn't show feats that were all that incredible during backcover or the Keyblade War to warrant that. I think you're overestimating them.
Regarding Foretellers, Indeed, it may be jump to conclusions to put them higher than Xehanort.
However, there is also no guarantee that Xehanort is placed above them.
I may overestimate them at this point, but I guess at least they are in the same position as xehanort.

Zetta slow

Awards
Say what you will about Hayner, but the fact that he tried to kick a Seeker of Darkness in the head is enough for me to rank a little higher, 😂

Soldier

Awards
*Sees Lexaeus in D tier*
Oh boy, we already have an issue here,
Lexaeus is more powerful than most of the other original organization members by default, and deserves B if not C status at the very least. Remember, in COM he nearly kills Riku if it weren't for Ansem's intervention, and his whole gimmick in his data battle is that he gradually ADDS to his strength as the fight continues.

Kokoko253

Awards
I generally agree with the placements, but Yozora that high is cheating, because he was only a superboss so far, and nothing else. Superbosses tend to be harder than their more canon counterparts (looking at Xemnas, Young Xehanort, and Lingering Will). Also, it's not guaranteed that MoM is high tier when it comes to power, he could be someone surviving through manipulation and pulling strings, not power.

Not sure about the placement of the Foretellers either, since we don't have much to compare them to. If Skuld, Ventus, and Xehanort's classmates are C, than Player should be too. In that case, the Foretellers on A would suffice.

Mickey would be A or B, and Donald and Goofy would be B or C.

I dunno about this, man. I think your tier list is a pretty off. The canon ending between Sora vs Yozora is probably Sora winning, so how can Yozora be two tiers higher? Sora also beat Xehanort as of the end of KH3, so he's at least of a similar level.
We don't know enough about Odin to make any guesses at all, and I honestly don't think that he would stack up against Xehanort nor do I think the foretellers would be a tier above him either. They didn't show feats that were all that incredible during backcover or the Keyblade War to warrant that. I think you're overestimating them.
I would put Sora, Xehanort, and Yozora in the same tier. Sora is a match for Xehanort and Yozora is supposed to be one of the hardest fights in all of Kingdom Hearts where he wins in the only alternate ending that exists in the entire series. As for the foretellers, I might put in that same tier as well, as we don't yet know that much about them but, obviously, they're going to have to be powerful if they're going to be a challenge to the protagonists.
Shouldn't Luxu be much higher? He is a Foreteller, after all. The Dark Road characters are pretty hard to rank as we don't really know that much about them.
Sora never beat Xehanort one-on-one, he had help from Donald and Goofy. For this reason, I'd also put Maleficent on A or B. The only time she had a proper one-on-one fight, she absolutely wrecked Lauriam.

palizinhas

Awards
Not sure about the placement of the Foretellers either, since we don't have much to compare them to. If Skuld, Ventus, and Xehanort's classmates are C, than Player should be too. In that case, the Foretellers on A would suffice.
Player took on Skuld and Ephemer by themself and won. They're at least a B.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
I think Marluxia should be ranked higher than D tier, personally I would put him in either C or B tier

Sora, Riku and Roxas should be A tier and Xion should be B

Zexion/ Ienzo should be in D tier. Although Zexion is someone who would not be good in a physical fight, he is good with magic so he isn’t incapable of fighting and if I remember correctly he has a very high magic stats in Days. If we’re only talking about Ienzo I think he should still be in D tier, since if Lea can still summon his chakrams and use fire magic after being recompleted then Ienzo probably still has access to his magic and weapon which would mean he would most likely have the same amount of power as his Nobody

Strelitzia should be D tier, since although we haven’t seen her fight, we know she is capable of fighting since she is a Keyblade Wielder which is why I wouldn’t put her in E tier. However can’t exactly compare her to other characters in terms of how strong she is if we haven’t seen her fight.

Last edited:
Back