• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH characters that look and even act a little like FF characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yea, the're all true.

Nomura said that he had certain ideas from his previous FF's while he was making these characters.

You can't deny their similarities.

I'm not; but it's only natural for your work to show similarities in your drawing styles and character creation? There's only so much you can do before it starts to overlap on one another.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Whole thread: Nomura's recycling of character designs.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Why close it you all are having such an in depth discussion about KH characters that look like the FF characters that Nomura designed. I mean even though it has been stated every since KH was made that these characters look like previous drawn characters from other FF's or other projects that Nomura has worked on because it's Nomura but let's discuss it for 8 millionth time.

A

Azrael

Why close it you all are having such an in depth discussion about KH characters that look like the FF characters that Nomura designed. I mean even though it has been stated every since KH was made that these characters look like previous drawn characters from other FF's or other projects that Nomura has worked on because it's Nomura but let's discuss it for 8 millionth time.

Your sarcasm overwhelms me, Jecht.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Me? Sarcastic? Never would I do such thing to all you intelligent members of the KH section. I mean look at the immaculateness of this thread though I would expect nothing less from you all of course.

Seriously enough with the sweet pleasantries, Nomura=Rehash machine. /end of this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back