• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Coded : Is it really that important?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Experiment 626

Kingdom Hearts coded - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

That will help. And it it's important that you can not play it and still get the story but it does help show what might have happened during KH1 with Mickey and Riku. And gives way to the premise of the next KH game and Blank Points in the BBS secret ending

ah i see...my crap w810i will never be able to play coded x( do you need an expensive weird phone to play it or something?

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ah i see...my pooty w810i will never be able to play coded x( do you need an expensive weird phone to play it or something?

Lol Sony Ericsson phones are crap. -says that while playing music on her w810i-

But the game was designed for DoCoMo phones that are only in Japan.

T

The Hogg

I don't think any US Carrier would activate a DoCoMo phone, since it's only supposed to work in Japan. Sure, buy it if you want to blow money on something that in all likelihood will never work.
I would not do such a thing xD

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
poor newbies.
wait but what did they do wrong?
back on topic kingdom hearts coded is important but not really neccessary. i'd play if it was somehow released in america but i dont think its that important to make a game out of. they shuldve just told us in bbs seceret ending

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Spamming, harassing, etc. It eventually led up to a 3 day ban.

Then he made The Hogg to bypass the ban which is an automatic perma-ban.

ok thank you. so is this thread gonna be moved or banned because i dont really see its relevance anymore.
edit: nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back