• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Coded- Really important?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
as far as we know, is Coded really going to have any real significance? or is it just going to be a fun sort of sidequest game consisting of various mini-game-like activities? 'cause that's what it looks like it is going to be- ( I hope that's what it is... I don't what to have to get it.)

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I think it will shed some light on areas we were not so sure about beforehand. Kinda like stuff we learnt in the KH stories in Another Report and the novels. Perhaps a big revelation at the end.

The gameplay seems kinda surreal, but I am sure there will be plenty of really interesting cutscenes.

Much like we did for Final Mix+, I am sure we can just watch these online. Or try and be patient.. but I'm not sure playing a KH game on a mobile phone really appeals o_O.

-- Andy

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I think it will shed some light on areas we were not so sure about beforehand. Kinda like stuff we learnt in the KH stories in Another Report and the novels. Perhaps a big revelation at the end.

The gameplay seems kinda surreal, but I am sure there will be plenty of really interesting cutscenes.

Much like we did for Final Mix+, I am sure we can just watch these online. Or try and be patient.. but I'm not sure playing a KH game on a mobile phone really appeals o_O.

-- Andy

true but the cutscenes will be of the same quality probably or worse than CoM for the GBA

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I wouldn't be so sure. Mobile Phones are capable of showing hi def movies now, pretty much. If you look at the Coded screenshots, they're bigger than a PSP screen, and still closely resemble the PS2 games. That's probably why it'll be a while 'til we see this..

-- Andy

Skuldur

i think the game will have some importance for KH3 maybe. Because Mickey will be investigating a sentence that jiminy doesnt remember writing

"We must return to free them from their torment".

khobsessed01

Awards
Guys, each of these new games have some sort of relevance. Coded seems to be the least relevant, but it will still have a connection to KH3.

D

Divine Light

all three games have connections to KH3 I believe. dispite how small coded seems to alot of people I think it will have just as much importence. I am pretty sure Nomura said that.

blader94

nomuru said that all the games are of equal importance so coded will be as important to the story line as the bbs and KH:358/2 days.

Vivi -Rebirth-

as far as we know, is Coded really going to have any real significance? or is it just going to be a fun sort of sidequest game consisting of various mini-game-like activities? 'cause that's what it looks like it is going to be- ( I hope that's what it is... I don't what to have to get it.)

It's more important than you could possibly imagine. So quit complaining about how pointless you want it to be. And there is a topic for Coded already.

Hope that helps.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Coded probably will have some importance. Sure KH mobile wasn't really that big a deal, but that doesn't mean this one won't be. Plus, it seems that this game is the closest to KH3 in story line.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Well I think it might be fun to play and it will explain a few things that hardcore fans probably already know and a few questions that we have not thought of but I don't think the big secrets of the KH world will be released on a cell phone game. If anywhere it will be in BBS, 358/2, or if SE really wants to keep things hidden not until KH3.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Coded probley will be important cause why probley all 3 new games have something to do with each other and kh3 also when king mickey said "I was here on that day.....it time we speak the truth (sorry if I worded it wrong)

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
yeah just like the first KH game for cell phones (bet half of the ppl on here didnt even know it existed) it had no significance really to the game. it was just like a side quest... nothing really new... but whats new, isnt really important, just fun i guess for a hardcore fan who has that type of phone lol

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
it's one of those games that's better off being a short video rather than a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back