• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:COM manga is out!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolerimmortal

Seems Aku-Tenshi is scanlating it. The first chapter is already out. The art leaves a little to be desired but it's faithful...

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
this topic is about COM manga, so if you arent gonna tell us where the hell to find it, then close this thread already. i dont wanna hear about people saying its crap, i wanna see for my dam self.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
coolerimmortal said:
Seems Aku-Tenshi is scanlating it. The first chapter is already out. The art leaves a little to be desired but it's faithful...

Now If I were to interpret this a bit differently, does that mean that it's being scanlated NOW? As in, the first chapter's out, but you have to scanlated first? If so, then that means:

A. It's not done so you can't possibly provide a link yet

and

B. You should've posted WHEN you finished.

If not, then...

Where is it?

everyone, read my other interpretation before you start all the WHERE IS IT!? stuff

keybladeboi said:
this topic is about COM manga, so if you arent gonna tell us where the hell to find it, then close this thread already. i dont wanna hear about people saying its crap, i wanna see for my dam self.

Kinda mean and rude, don'tcha think?

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
we all knew kh COM manga was out infact theres another thread about it in com section, WITH pics. so why make a new thread with nothing to offer? is there a link or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back