• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh:com ?s

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Mario

I just beat Kh:com both storys but i still have some ?s

1.) What does the Organization do?

2.) Why do they want to test sora?

3.) Were does the rest of the Organization live?

4.) Why does riku end up in Castle Oblivion

5.) how come after riku is out of Castle oblivion he has to choose a road like sora did in the first movie of his story.

6.) I heard that you can get the ultimate wepon after you beat the riku side of the story if you buy it from a moogle shop in soras story i tried it but it did not work but im only on the 3 world is this false or do i need to wate intill later levels to get it.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
oh boy...

1) no one is sure what the organizations plans are, let alone what they do exactly

2)They want to test Sora for their evil plots of coarse!:p There were mentions of someone belived to be the "leader" (or w.e they called him) and apparently, thanx to wat axel said once or sumthin, Sora looks like him. So mayb......idk, maybe they want to turn sora evil and make him the new leader (i kno it aint correct but its an example)

3)Probably somewhere in Castle Oblivion like every one else. My geuss is Square couldn't fit all 13 (i think thats how many there are- one for each level/basement or sumthin) int o the game so maybe we'll see them in KH2 if there are more

4)DiZ takes him there

5)Im pretty sure its because Riku is a man who posseses both powers of darkness and light. Since he as access to both, he can choose which one will be his permanent path. Apparently, he wanted both cuz it made him really strong (even if he choose light, the darkness would still be in him)

6)thas because u gotta go 2 castle oblivion level and use a calm bounty card- u might not get it on the first shot tho

S

Shadow Keyblade

I think tre'cool is right,there HQ has to be somewhere there,but apparently Sora knew where it was,sort of.

S

sorasepiroth123

if those arnt answered then ull get the answer in kh2

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
1.) They do what they want to do. This was obvious.

2.) Marluxia wanted his power so of course he would test him.

3.) In Uranus. j/k No one knows

4.) Because he just does/Square wanted him there.

5.) Sora never chose. He just followed Marluxia.

6.) Just keep playing normally and eventually you'll get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back