• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh commercial on disney channel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxwunlilvietxx

they finally got a commercial of kh in disney channel. it was on disney 411. i was flipping channels and i saw it. go check it out later. no im not making this up :]

Josiah

Quarian Power!
OMG!!!!!!!!!! i still haven't seen it!!!!!! you are lucky. maybe it will just come on when i least expect it...it better! well anyway, you are lucky.

RikusGirl55

Riku123698745 said:
i swear i seen sonething on disney that said the words "kingdom hearts". wasn't it some type of roller coaster disney 411? all i heard was "Kingdom hearts" hidden in the words or was i mistaken? though i do belive you i do not.
haha i did the same thing! i was freaking out when i heard it while typing and then looked at the tv just to see it was some stupid roller coaster. i believe they said kingdom but they didn't say hearts, it was something else, i dunno i have to watch it again. also, sora kun that's the mtv commercial not the disney one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back