• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► KH Corruption

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeytoTwilight

I have some good advice, do what I do...

Chuck your controller across the room, get up, go outside, and walk around for a bit. Ask yourself what the problem is, and look for the answer inside yourself, therefore finding the real reason for your corruption.

Then you can go back inside, fret over your controller and make sure it's not broke, than go back to playing video games knowing it's not their fault that you consider yourself to be corrupt.

Princess of KH

I know it's video games. Your mind is probably not corrupted, either. You just have to stop deciding to be in a bad mood. It's not cool to be mean to people. Find something that you like to do,(other than play video games) & do it when you aren't in a good mood. It helps. & mabye your'e just quiet at school because something's going on there that's making you feel down, or mabye you aren't being yourself. Some pple tend to not be themseves at school, but when they get home, they are themselves & they feel better. If this is the case, then you just have to be yourself & don't try to be someone else.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
And KH2 caused this? More like you being emo.

It's called puberty kid, and it happens to all of us. You'll get over it, whether you play KH or not.

EDIT: Goddamit AL, this cannont always be 'play sports'. YOU USE THE SAME ADVICE FOR EVERY PROBLEM!!!! How are you not banned from this section for being totally oblivious to the fact that sports is not the answer to everything?

So what, you want me to blame Video games and incase you havent noticed, I also mentioned some other things. One more thing Dawning, do you even play sports? So what, you got a problem with me suggesting to others to play sports to get things off your mind..what are you gonna do?

T

Tyler Durden

You say to play sports no matter what the problem is, you single-minded fool.

I play sports, but that isn't the answer to everything. Maybe some people don't like sports? Think about helping someone with other than 'play sports'.

"My girlfriend is cheating one me, what should I do?"

AL: "Play sports. He broke up with you for being a fat ho"

I could definitely see that.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Dawning, if your so pissed at me, i'll stop suggesting that piece of advice...

Maybe some people dont like sports because they've never tried it and i only suggest to play sports to get things off peoples mind...if they want to get fit by playing sports, well thats their decision, not mine...

And now you've got a problem with a 13 year old kid suggesting to other people to play sports...have a cry, why dont you? Grow up, your bloody 15 and yet your having a fit after something so small......Grow up!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
that just proves how good of a game kh is. don't worry I bet everyone of us has been overly obsessed with things like that.
I've got wall scrolls, books, dvds and like everything to make people wanna call me an otaku.

but you'll grow out of it.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
lol, any game that screws with you enough to cause you to be unhealthy is not a good game, lol. However, still, blaming a game for your own problems only shows how sad people are getting. no one wants to take reponsibility, no one wants to be accountable for anything.

Riku191

its not kh its just that your a litle crazy lol we all went through the worlds against us phase you'll be fine maybe u should get a GF?

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Maybe some people dont like sports because they've never tried it and i only suggest to play sports to get things off peoples mind...if they want to get fit by playing sports, well thats their decision, not mine...

Playing sports could only relief him from stress and problems a bit nothing more, it is just a activity, you could have as easily said to him go paint or start writing, that will only help him not to think about his problems and that may just make the situation worse, you should try solve the problem, not avoid it or make a "run for it".
Sorry but your advice sucked.

As for you X Twin_Phoenix X, you are only experiencing a thing called puberty, nothing to worry about. Just try not be stressed and try to think before you talk so you wouldn't hurt anyones feelings, but as I said you shouldn't be worried about this, it is normal.
As for KH I really doubt that it has any affect on you, well except for the little fanboisam I noticed ;)

Demi_Shock

It's called puberty kid, and it happens to all of us. You'll get over it, whether you play KH or not.

EDIT: Goddamit AL, this cannont always be 'play sports'. YOU USE THE SAME ADVICE FOR EVERY PROBLEM!!!! How are you not banned from this section for being totally oblivious to the fact that sports is not the answer to everything?

Why does emo have to have a negative stereotype?

ace12993

Yep puberty, this happens to me sometimes also :glare:

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Playing sports could only relief him from stress and problems a bit nothing more, it is just a activity, you could have as easily said to him go paint or start writing, that will only help him not to think about his problems and that may just make the situation worse, you should try solve the problem, not avoid it or make a "run for it".
Sorry but your advice sucked.

As for you X Twin_Phoenix X, you are only experiencing a thing called puberty, nothing to worry about. Just try not be stressed and try to think before you talk so you wouldn't hurt anyones feelings, but as I said you shouldn't be worried about this, it is normal.
As for KH I really doubt that it has any affect on you, well except for the little fanboisam I noticed ;)

Yeah..I guess..Atleast your not absolutely pissed off like Dawning..:glare:

D

Deleted member 36435

Damn, you beat me to it.

Yeah its called puberty not Kingdom Hearts. Just because you play Kingdom Hearts doesn't mean you're going to act emo. In fact, Kingdom Hearts is like anti-emo, I mean c'mon its friggen Disney!

Also, I second, third, or whatever your edit.

darkshadow666

nothing from nowhere im no one at all....
WHY IS THE WORD EMO BEING TOSSED AROUND?
yes its possibly puberty. but just because you go through puberty doesnt mean that youre an emo!!!!!!!!!! if that was the case then we'd all be emo...and some of us really are emo all the time. and being emo ISNT a bad thing. it doesnt mean that you cut yourself, it just means you like that kinda music and youre just a little more dramatic than most people.

frisson

Silver Member
Yeah..I guess..Atleast your not absolutely pissed off like Dawning..:glare:
Don't worry, in an internet society where video games outweigh physical well-being, you're bound to be confronted by sport "haters".

I personally believe physical activity to be beneficial towards most situations. There should, however, be a balance between it and other leisurely or academic activities.

Like say, your body was infiltrated by a biologically engineered virus that works on the nervous system, and will effectively sever any connections to the brain, should you exert a particular amount of physical force. Then, I suppose, sports would not be the answer.

But just as it isn't always the answer, so isn't it never the answer.

Member XIV

I seriously need help figuring this out. Im a 13 yr old with a problem. I think that playing KH has corrupted my mind. Sometimes it`s like i decide to be in a "dark' mood where im mean to everyone. Or i could just go around being completely insensitve to everything not caring who or what I hurt. Then there`s times when I go around feeling absolutely nothing feeling nothing but emptiness. Ive also had tendencies to be quiet , seemingly annoyed at school, but loud and funny when i get home. So just what`s wrong with me ?. Thnx 4 ur help

chill dude, it isn't KH2. You are just becoming a teenager and going through changes in life, so your attitude changes until you have matured enough. I went through it from 12-15, I have grown out of it.I was a little brat.

Oh, sports don't do s***, I tried them to be more active, but they made me worse and more frustrated. Just me though

amaefuna, I consider that remark very offenive, watch what you say online, I could report that post.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
WHY IS THE WORD EMO BEING TOSSED AROUND?

Because people like to say emo...

I won't say that sports won't do shit, as Member said above, but, they don't always help. There are cases where they do, and ones where they don't. A puberty related issue is a time when sports won't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back