• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: DDD costumes...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodeany

So the recent Nomura interview confirmed that only part of DDD is going to be the MoM exam. The first thing I though of when hearing that was, maybe that means part of this game would be played in kh1 outfits (during dream segments), and the rest would be in kh2 outfits (in the real world, maybe once the exam is over?). Sure this would mean 4+ character models, but who knows?

We may even get new costumes, although I doubt it unless he's gonna go the armor route.

Thoughts? Anything to add?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That's how I hope the game is going to be.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Maybe we can look at some armor? I would like to see Sora and Riku getting Armor of their own.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
What would be the point of changing them at all? The real Sora and Riku at this point are in their KH2 outfits, yet they chose for them to be in their KH1 outfits in 3D.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
why not costume change or some alternaet from unused artwork

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Either way, I really hope despite the over-used KH 1-outfits being "that" important we get to see them in their present forms for more than just one cutscene.
And hopefully then in KH III we will see absolutely nothing of these old outfits anymore...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Either way, I really hope despite the over-used KH 1-outfits being "that" important we get to see them in their present forms for more than just one cutscene.
And hopefully then in KH III we will see absolutely nothing of these old outfits anymore...
I couldn't agree with you more.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i personally like them better in their KH1 clothes. Riku looks retarted in KH2, unless he wears the organization cloak in which case he looks cool. Sora has too many zippers...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
i personally like them better in their KH1 clothes. Riku looks retarted in KH2, unless he wears the organization cloak in which case he looks cool. Sora has too many zippers...
But it's stupid to keep recycling the outfits. :// And I like their KH2 outfits; the KH1 outfits have been showcased in KH1, COM, Re:Coded, Days, beginning of KH2 and now 3D. TOO MANY. It's time for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back