• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH for PSP and DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beyene

couldnt say....Noruma CANT work on anymore titles until he finish all projects he is working on now.

But maybe PSP than DS. I graphically better. and more PS2 than DS.
If so then that would be a system seller for me.

CloudX159

....Noruma
thats guy has something up his sleve i know it.....
and PSP should get it because its the PSP
DS...shame...

sinharvest_angel

first off i heard that they wouldnt make it for those systems, second why would they, third there shouldnt be threads like these so it really should be closed

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
I think that there will be. The biggest reason is that quite a few people have no acsses to a PS2 and have played CoM. I think that they're goona make one of either DS or GBA. Also, anybody saying Kingdom Hearts is a PS2 only game, so they'll make it for PSP, the reason it's a PS2 game is 'cuz Squre Enix wasn't making games for nintendo for some reason when it was relised.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
i hope not i cant afford a psp, i can only get a ps3. but if they did it would be for psp, couse DS sucks

Neoshadow84

for the ds it wouldnt make sense cuz what would u use the second screen for? unless they made a whole nother story, psp i wouldnt mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back