• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► KH HD 1.5 ReMIX Spoiler-Free Impressions + Streams (Tag dem Days stuff)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh my god Axel's fire when he is fighting Xion looks amazing. UGH Osaka team let me love you you make everybody's eyes so expressive and pretty and *cry*

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Looks like a pretty detailed and polished stick xD

Last edited:

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

TepidShark

Awards
By the way I checked the stream the new scene that was added to the original PS2 KHFM of Riku arriving at Hollow Bastion is left unvoiced in this version. I imagine that new voiceovers only apply to the 358 stuff and I imagine the Western version will have the new scenes from KHFM unvoiced as well (except for the Sora and Goofy stuff in the Unknown fight because I imagine that work is already done so why not keep it).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They included the tutorials. THEY INCLUDED THE TUTORIALS!!!!

SOBBING BECAUSE THE TUTORIALS ARE JUST PICTURES WITH WORDS WHY DO THEY TOY WITH MY HEARD!?

Last edited:

WayToDusk

What browser are people using that the stream works for them? Or what system is their computer?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What browser are people using that the stream works for them? Or what system is their computer?

Google Chrome. Windows XP (work computer). I don't think the issue is related to the latter though.

WayToDusk

Google Chrome. Windows XP (work computer). I don't think the issue is related to the latter though.
Dang. It's the same for me, though I'm using a laptop... It's just that some systems don't like certain websites... Stupid black screen of death...

EDIT: I just found out why it won't let me watch, though the reason doesn't make sense- I've apparently been banned, but I don't have an account, and I've never been on the site before... I can access different parts of the site just fine, but when I tried to use the pop-out feature and see if that did anything, it said I couldn't use the feature because I was banned... I don't get it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back