• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► KH HD 1.5 ReMIX Spoiler-Free Impressions + Streams (Tag dem Days stuff)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I wish I could watch this on my phone :( I downloaded the twitch app but when I try to search for the stream, it says it cant find it. ughhh

leonidus

Honestly, I've been watching the Days stream a bit (no spoilers, don't worry) and I think it doesn't exactly work as a "movie." Whenever we see a battle that is supposed to take place after a cutscene, it just suddenly skips ahead to the aftermath and it just feels disjointed.

So, I wish we could have gotten some gameplay in Days, but only a very limited amount of gameplay and by very limited I mean only the boss fights that are represented in the cutscenes. Roxas would be fixed in every way, not at all customizable and, of course, given certain changes from boss to boss to represent the passing of time and him getting stronger. I think it would flow much better. The battles themselves wouldn't need to be a big deal since the point is just to have a more natural progression. I dunno. What do you guys think?

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Honestly, I've been watching the Days stream a bit (no spoilers, don't worry) and I think it doesn't exactly work as a "movie." Whenever we see a battle that is supposed to take place after a cutscene, it just suddenly skips ahead to the aftermath and it just feels disjointed.

So, I wish we could have gotten some gameplay in Days, but only a very limited amount of gameplay and by very limited I mean only the boss fights that are represented in the cutscenes. Roxas would be fixed in every way, not at all customizable and, of course, given certain changes from boss to boss to represent the passing of time and him getting stronger. I think it would flow much better. The battles themselves wouldn't need to be a big deal since the point is just to have a more natural progression. I dunno. What do you guys think?

I agree. Especially at
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I could be wrong, though. I've only skimmed over the livestream as I've pre-ordered the game from play-asia and I don't feel like watching a movie I can't understand, twice. And considering most of its dialogue on top of a clock tower. (not sure if this is a spoiler <.<) I almost fell asleep watching one of those scenes.

I sort of hope that Square will remake a playable version of 358/2 Days down the line and release it as DLC on the PSN. Maybe after KH2.5 Wishful thinking on my part, I know. :tongue:

Last edited:

Yessir_23

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
That... that really sucks :( I mean, wasn't that why we were all so excited about the Days movie? Sucking is an understatement!

I haven't watched it all, but are there any voiced scenes with Larxene, Demyx, Marluxia etc? They all seem to be still images.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
For anyone that saw the stream, is the cutscene where Roxas meets Hayner, Pence, and Olette voiced?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I haven't watched it all, but are there any voiced scenes with Larxene, Demyx, Marluxia etc? They all seem to be still images.
There's one voiced scene with Demyx so far (I'm about half way through). All of the CO members except Axel had no voiced scenes.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Not even all the guys outside the Dream Team *sob*

How about Disney characters?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not even all the guys outside the Dream Team *sob*

How about Disney characters?

The credits list a few Disney characters but they also list the voice actors for all of the Org members so lol 8D i might have screwed over my video somewhere during my school timeouts and missed something but I don't remember any Disney characters

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Dreams crushed.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
this is terrible. Half the organisation members voices and no Disney character voices. Silly RAX taking up the whole story.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
this is terrible. Half the organisation members voices and no Disney character voices. Silly RAX taking up the whole story.
Axel is adorable though; can we just be mad at Roxas and Xion for taking up so much time?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Axel is adorable though; can we just be mad at Roxas and Xion for taking up so much time?
Even though Axel's faces are funny, it is annoying that they were given this chance to reveal more about the inner most plans of the Organization and Xemnas' true goals but instead focused again on the adventures of a Doll.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Even though Axel's faces are funny, it is annoying that they were given this chance to reveal more about the inner most plans of the Organization and Xemnas' true goals but instead focused again on the adventures of a Doll.

Huh, sounds like the original Days then 8D

Oh. Mickey. Mickey is a Disney character. Right.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Huh, sounds like the original Days then 8D

Oh. Mickey. Mickey is a Disney character. Right.

Yeah Mickey has the scene with Riku voiced.

I do like how they portray Axel as a father figure to Roxas and Xion in this version.

Lenneth

Awards
Re: KH HD 1.5 ReMIX Spoiler-Free Impressions (Tag dem Days stuff)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

HOLY SHIT

OHHHHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah Mickey has the scene with Riku voiced.

I do like how they portray Axel as a father figure to Roxas and Xion in this version.

I didn't really see it like a father. Definitely had the father feel, but he seemed more like the caring big brother who spoils you with ice cream then fights with you when you piss him off enough but still gives you ice cream after because he feels bad. It's really sweet and I really hope that carries over into KH3. I can really see Lea trying to be a big brother to Sora, Kairi, and even Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back