• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► KH HD 1.5 ReMIX Spoiler-Free Impressions + Streams (Tag dem Days stuff)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenneth

Awards
I can't sleeeeeeeeep OMG I said i wasn't goin' to watch Days...but it is just too BEAUTYFULLL!!!!!!!!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Too bad the movie was a hilarious disappointment, what a blunder hahaha I mean there were a lot of things done wrong with this one, like THE LAST FIGHT BEING SKIPPED, I MEAN WHAT THE HELL

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They could have did better, but for what it is I'm not complaining. They could have just gave us ugly pixels and said "k bye" and went on their way. Forever disappointed over no Saix vs Roxas anything but that is okay because we still got creepy!Xion and creepy!Xion is enough.

But really, They didn't have to do the Days bit at all but they did and it all still looks gorgeous. They made it so people who didn't play Days can at least understand the story and in the end that is what really mattered about it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lenneth

Awards
Yeah yeah, but this spoiler things just makes me want to see it more than normal LOL

-Roxas-XIII-

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yes, I finally got the movie to work! And this made me jump!

Lol, that was the funniest part.

I agree with what a lot of you are saying. It would have been nice to see a more complete cinematic experience, but this is the closest we are ever gonna get to a KH movie, so I'm satisfied.

Also, we have to consider that most other HD collections don't have anywhere close to this amount of care put into them. SE went above and beyond the minimal job they could have done. Of course, a better job could always be done, but realistically this is still really cool.

I cant wait for the English release!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
The texture faces vary in quality. Jane's looks poor still, but Tarzan's has been given so much care that it doesn't differ much from a facial rig.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
They could have did better, but for what it is I'm not complaining. They could have just gave us ugly pixels and said "k bye" and went on their way. Forever disappointed over no Saix vs Roxas anything but that is okay because we still got creepy!Xion and creepy!Xion is enough.

But really, They didn't have to do the Days bit at all but they did and it all still looks gorgeous. They made it so people who didn't play Days can at least understand the story and in the end that is what really mattered about it.
Perhaps they'll add it in with the US release. However, I am betting not and more than likely I am holding my breath over something that most likely won't happen. Luckily for me I can play the Saix vs Roxas stage any time as I have the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Almost done watching the Days scenes. I am very deeply reminded why I dislike this game and especially Xion.

But go Team Osaka because it's all utterly gorgeous~

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Almost done watching the Days scenes. I am very deeply reminded why I dislike this game and especially Xion.

But go Team Osaka because it's all utterly gorgeous~
Seeing what they did here makes me excited for the future of KH. :3 Everyone is going to be beautiful.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
It's too bad that I never got to hear Larxene, Vexen, Lexaeus, or Zexion speak. Well, I half-take-that-back, because I don't have to hear Larxene and Vexen calling me stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back