• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► KH HD 1.5 ReMIX Spoiler-Free Impressions + Streams (Tag dem Days stuff)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^
Literally my favorite person right now~<3
Freakin awesome! Also love that boss recolor.

FireKnight251

So surprise surprise,

Spoiler Spoiler Show

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also Cyberman and EmiruHD have started playthrough's of KH1, and Cyber has the full days movie uploaded.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also Cyberman and EmiruHD have started playthrough's of KH1, and Cyber has the full days movie uploaded.

Yeah, initial reports by Japanese press were inaccurate.

leonidus

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I for one never expected it. With the text in the middle(which has been almost a staple of voiceless nobody scenes) and the intended air of mystery, it was only better for me silent.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Was this in the original Final Mix edition because I don't remember it in my copy.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Yeah, it was a new enemy there. I just looked it up, in the ultimania.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I see.

Also, you know how you can get the game trailer to start if you wait long enough on the game menu. Well they didn't turn that into HD. It's all still from the PS2 days.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I see.

Also, you know how you can get the game trailer to start if you wait long enough on the game menu. Well they didn't turn that into HD. It's all still from the PS2 days.

Yeah, when I left the room and came back with the start menu on, I thought my HDMI was wigging out or something. Like sometimes how the PS3 will stop working and it'll revert back to 480p. Then I realized it was the game trailer/demo. Also, the edges of the battle command look fuzzy in Final Mix. A character's eyes will look fuzzy if they're not moving as well. Then there are plenty of other fuzzy looking bits all over the game. Oh well, guess they did their best. Can't really complain.

Well, maybe just a little bit more. The camera system still feels a bit clunky (though I am glad they moved the controls to the 2nd analog stick). I'll push it one way a bit and it goes on farther than I wanted it, and I just avoid trying to move it up and down altogether. Guess I shouldn't have expected KH2 or even Re:CoM quality on that aspect. However, from what I've played, Re:CoM is superior in terms of improved textures, upscaling, anti-aliasing, and the camera. Which isn't really shocking seeing as its the most recent of the PS2 titles and didn't have as many problems as KH1.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not to mention, in Japanese.
If they were going to do an english trailer, they would do it in english.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
It's private.

They changed it. :/ I saw it, it's the Japanese trailer with English voice acting and english words describing what is in the collection. Starts with a disclaimer saying it's not the final product and that the final product will have english subs. Ends with a Fall 2013 release date. Nothing new really but it was nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back