• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH HD 2.5 ReMIX surfaces in Weekly Shonen Jump

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antar

Awards
I'll probably watch Coded first, too, and I really hope we wil get to hear a remastered version of "No More Bugs". Also I really wonder what Coded will unlock...

Silent hero_

Awards
YAY, magazine scans, how I have longed for those! I'm already excited, even though it doesn't feature anything new (is the Re:coded screenshot new?).

Let the news flood!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't want to watch Re:coded first but I probably will because it is my favorite and the shortest bit.

I'll probably watch Coded first, too, and I really hope we wil get to hear a remastered version of "No More Bugs". Also I really wonder what Coded will unlock...

Besides the theme, the "Credits" that will probably give us a hint of things to come (plz be KH3 or KH3D teaser)

YAY, magazine scans, how I have longed for those! I'm already excited, even though it doesn't feature anything new (is the Re:coded screenshot new?).

Let the news flood!

Yes, it is a new screenshot.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
A sliver in the drought! Let the dykes break! :O

About those Coded cutscenes, was it confirmed the Disney characters were actually going to be voiced? I mean, I should hope so, but

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
A sliver in the drought! Let the dykes break! :O

About those Coded cutscenes, was it confirmed the Disney characters were actually going to be voiced? I mean, I should hope so, but

They covered this in December.
• Re:coded isn’t as long as 358/2 Days because many of the cutscenes in Days were originally from the main story. I’ve added a new events in Disney Worlds. Also there will be new voice actors that will be appearing and we’ve just voice recorded for Alice’s world last week.

Rydgea

Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Hmm. Events in Disney worlds and new voice actors don't necessarily mean Disney characters will be voiced. I can be optimistic though.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Well, they did say that there will be new voice actors and Alice's lines had just been done, so I'm very positive that they are going to have Re:coded's scenes fully voiced.

Edit: Looks like I missed your edit the first time around. :p

I can hardly stand the wait... please 2.5 don't be late.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Hmm. Events in Disney worlds and new voice actors don't necessarily mean Disney characters will be voiced. I can be optimistic though.

Who else would the new voice actors belong to? There aren't any new original characters in the game.

There are very few scenes in Disney worlds in re:coded where Sora isn't interacting with those characters, and the main characters of re:coded are the Disney ones anyway. I really wouldn't worry about it.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Yeah, the timing of that tweet literally could not have been timed better.

For reference: https://twitter.com/RealGilbert/status/469672189273587712

I'm not sure about release windows regarding this sort of thing. They're probably not reanimating the facial animation for the cinematics and re:coded is shorter than the days movie so...I don't know. When Jesse was recording for 1.5 it was in January and it took another eight months for it to come out. I don't think a Christmas release in the US is out of the question.

Rydgea

Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Who else would the new voice actors belong to? There aren't any new original characters in the game.

New voice actors replace old voice actors all the time.

There are very few scenes in Disney worlds in re:coded where Sora isn't interacting with those characters, and the main characters of re:coded are the Disney ones anyway. I really wouldn't worry about it.

Yes, but the way they embellished Days with new scenes, I could easily have assumed the new content was with the original characters just in a Disney backdrop. Gilbert Gottfried has quelled all misunderstanding though. 8D

Bobjam

Awards
Re: KH HD 2.5 ReMIX surfaces on Weekly Jump

Surprises are always saved for E3

To play devil's advocate here (or just the ignorant unaware guy) what surprises are they most likely to have for this game apart from a release date, new trailer and ReCoded new scenes reveal? I am not suggesting for one moment of course that those things if they were to happen wouldn't be surprising.

Will Nomura mention anything about post credits surprises for instance?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

To play devil's advocate here (or just the ignorant unaware guy) what surprises are they most likely to have for this game apart from a release date, new trailer and ReCoded new scenes reveal? I am not suggesting for one moment of course that those things if they were to happen wouldn't be surprising.

Will Nomura mention anything about post credits surprises for instance?

Not unless someone asks, and you know no one will.

Even if Nomura is at E3 again this year, you can bet that everyone SE has approved to interview him will ask the same ignorant, boring questions they always do, with the exception of Famitsu or other Japanese press.

Bobjam

Awards

Not unless someone asks, and you know no one will.

Even if Nomura is at E3 again this year, you can bet that everyone SE has approved to interview him will ask the same ignorant, boring questions they always do, with the exception of Famitsu or other Japanese press.

Yeah, that is where I hope that the questions asked on the recent survey somehow make it out in a Q&A or something instead of the usual stuff as you say that they always ask. It must suck for Nomura to come over seas and talk about the series in such a simple manner when all the juicy details are always in Japanese publications or Ultimanias which a lot of fans I recon still are not quite aware of.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, that is where I hope that the questions asked on the recent survey somehow make it out in a Q&A or something instead of the usual stuff as you say that they always ask. It must suck for Nomura to come over seas and talk about the series in such a simple manner when all the juicy details are always in Japanese publications or Ultimanias which a lot of fans I recon still are not quite aware of.
Last year is a great example. Nomura requested specifically to only do 6 interviews, so SE tried to book only well-known outlets. One of these was a local LA news station, who knew absolutely nothing about games and spent the entire time talking about how pretty everything is and how realistic the hair is.

And let's face it; nobody would go to them seeking gaming news to begin with. Such a waste :\

Bobjam

Awards

Last year is a great example. Nomura requested specifically to only do 6 interviews, so SE tried to book only well-known outlets. One of these was a local LA news station, who knew absolutely nothing about games and spent the entire time talking about how pretty everything is and how realistic the hair is.

And let's face it; nobody would go to them seeking gaming news to begin with. Such a waste :\

Maybe they just need to change their tact a little. Use the Square Events thing to do big Q&A's which are more engaging with fans and other people generally interested in the games. I can understand exactly why Nomura would like to not have to talk too much about the games over and over in the same way so they just need to figure out a better way of getting more interesting stuff across to their western audience at this event. I am still baffled as to why the questions were so bad when he was interviewed during that square events thing.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

They are gonna pick and choose those questiona and once again it's gonna be the stupidest and boring trite ones like always. But here's hoping it's not

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I'm not all that excited by this. Love the new coded screenshot, but this is just a confirmation that news is finally gonna come very soon, something I already expected.

Still nice, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back