• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH II.5 BBS secret episode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articus

And this is why I will be playing the game in Critical Mode. I've already done it in Proud, so why do it again anyway? That, plus new bosses and whatnot, is winwin. Though, I never beat the Mysterious Figure... may as well do it on critical!

Without knowing DDD's requirement for the secret video, I just assumed that completing the game on Proud Mode will get me it without the extra work. I was right. And that's a good feeling... lol

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
And this is why I will be playing the game in Critical Mode. I've already done it in Proud, so why do it again anyway? That, plus new bosses and whatnot, is winwin. Though, I never beat the Mysterious Figure... may as well do it on critical!

Without knowing DDD's requirement for the secret video, I just assumed that completing the game on Proud Mode will get me it without the extra work. I was right. And that's a good feeling... lol

Thunder Surge spam, my friend. Thunder Surge. That, and a at least three or four Curagas, was how I beat him on Critical Mode as Aqua.

I'll admit, I tend to go to the highest difficulty setting for the Kingdom Hearts games mostly because I don't want to have to do any (more) arbitrary work than I feel I have to. A little extra difficulty is something I'd prefer to take over things that I don't feel like completing such as Jiminy's Journal.

Articus

Thunder Surge spam, my friend. Thunder Surge. That, and a at least three or four Curagas, was how I beat him on Critical Mode as Aqua.

I'll admit, I tend to go to the highest difficulty setting for the Kingdom Hearts games mostly because I don't want to have to do any (more) arbitrary work than I feel I have to. A little extra difficulty is something I'd prefer to take over things that I don't feel like completing such as Jiminy's Journal.

Thankfully my favorite character to use is actually Aqua. Admittedly, I tried him like once and I was like "EFF THIS NOISE" and then didn't. I was terrible at the secret bosses. My first game I actually beat all the extra bosses was in KH2, where Sephy is super easy.

I am just recently playing through 1.5 and I beat all the secret bosses on Proud Mode. Never did that before (nor beat the game on Proud.) AND I got the Ultima weapon for the first time.

I am totally psyched to try 2.5 on Critical, especially BBS, as BBS is my favorite game. Yeah, I know I could do it before, BUT this time it's on a console!

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Thankfully my favorite character to use is actually Aqua. Admittedly, I tried him like once and I was like "EFF THIS NOISE" and then didn't. I was terrible at the secret bosses. My first game I actually beat all the extra bosses was in KH2, where Sephy is super easy.

I am just recently playing through 1.5 and I beat all the secret bosses on Proud Mode. Never did that before (nor beat the game on Proud.) AND I got the Ultima weapon for the first time.

I am totally psyched to try 2.5 on Critical, especially BBS, as BBS is my favorite game. Yeah, I know I could do it before, BUT this time it's on a console!

That Ultima keychain helps tremendously in boss fights. Glad to hear you got it; the painful moments trying to farm everything is well worth it in my opinion.

As for II.5, most of the bosses have received a HUGE upgrade. The Lingering Will is by far one of the single most difficult boss fights in the entire series. The Roxas battle also presents a major spike in difficulty, bigger than even Xaldin's from what everyone has been saying.

As for the ones in Birth by Sleep, the new secret bosses may seem hard, but they are considerably fairer than Vanitas' Lingering Sentiment and the Mysterious Figure. They hit like trucks (especially No Heart in the original PSP version of the Final Mix version), but they are still FAIR compared to the others. After tackling the Mysterious Figure to the ground, Armor of the Master was a complete and utter joke. Granted, I still died to him a couple of times because I was still trying to a pattern down, but after that, I was able to take him down with some patience. No Heart, OTOH, was considerably more difficult considering that I couldn't even get past his keyblade. Thankfully, however, it seems they made him easier to manage in the console version seeing as in the original version, you were meant to fight him with friends if you were underleveled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back