• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh in the real world/you in the game or oc

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesscake

welcome to the role play you or them goes here/there's worlds you can be as the canon or oc
rules: be kind
you can swear a bit
and have fun

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Hi, Chesscake. First, allow me to welcome you to both the forums and the Roleplaying section. It's always nice to see a new face around here, and I sincerely hope you decide to stick around. The Roleplaying section is a very nice place, with very nice people, and plenty of fun times to be had.

That said, might I make a suggestion? The roleplays here are typically story driven, with lots of detail and backstory. So, a bare and bones roleplay with no plot, backstory, or details pretty much never garners any attention, and the person who posts it ends up feeling unwelcome and leaves. So, instead, might I suggest you try joining the section's main roleplay, KH: Arcana? Doing so will allow you to get a feel of how we roleplay here, as well as allow you to get to know several of the roleplayers in the section. And while it might be daunting trying to figure what all has already happened or what is going on right now, we would be more than happy to fill you in with any information you may need.

Hope to see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back